Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Knox sucks (drops half of passes thrown to him)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Why this guy is a fan favorite, I’ll never know.

He's a favorite because of that "angry run" against the Bungles.  That was his "Josh Allen leaping over the defender" moment.


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, at the over reaction thread.

Knox had a bad drop. He should have caught that. It doesn't make him a bad player. He needs to secure the catch before thinking about running.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, at the over reaction thread.

Knox had a bad drop. He should have caught that. It doesn't make him a bad player. He needs to secure the catch before thinking about running.

That’s his 5th drop in 3 games.

He has more drops than catches in the last 3 games.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I understand that it’s hard to accept.

I've come to accept that you are and will always be trash. 

  • Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

I've come to accept that you are and will always be trash. 

Being right about players you like doesn’t make me trash.

i understand that you’re a homer


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Being right about players you like doesn’t make me trash.

i understand that you’re a homer

Lol right about players? You WHIFFED on the league MVP last year. Your opinions are TRASH.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s what happens when you draft a TE who was only known for blocking in college 


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol right about players? You WHIFFED on the league MVP last year. Your opinions are TRASH.

Would you like to explain what you like about Knox?

Because what a person with critical thinking skills sees is 1 strong run, and then tons of drops.

if it wasn’t for that amazing battering ram run, no one would think anything of him.

He dropped a potential game winning TD against the Patriots, another pass later, two passes agains the Titans and two passes today.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

That’s what happens when you draft a TE who was only known for blocking in college 

He was known for not playing much. He was a converted QB 

  • Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of when I said Star sucked last season and everyone mocked me.

this year, his snap counts are down and they’re practically fazing him out

aka, Lit was right again


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Would you like to explain what you like about Knox?

Because what a person with critical thinking skills sees is 1 strong run, and then tons of drops.

if it wasn’t for that amazing battering ram run, no one would think anything of him.

He dropped a potential game winning TD against the Patriots, another pass later, two passes agains the Titans and two passes today.

He has drops, I get it. It's something that you can work on. He is a decent blocker and he gets open.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

This reminds me of when I said Star sucked last season and everyone mocked me.

this year, his snap counts are down and they’re practically fazing him out

aka, Lit was right again

Just like trading ragland was a bad move too. LMAO


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He has drops, I get it. It's something that you can work on. He is a decent blocker and he gets open.

You realize that it doesn’t matter if you get open, if you can’t catch the ball... right?

  • Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

You realize that it doesn’t matter if you get open, if you can’t catch the ball... right?

You said explain what I like. I did. 

You do realize he can improve right?

You're hot takes are trash, you'll never improve as a poster.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

You said explain what I like. I did. 

You do realize he can improve right?

You're hot takes are trash, you'll never improve as a poster.

What did I say that was factually incorrect?


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"Knox sucks" 

He doesnt.

Remove the name and the team.

I tell you a TE has more drops than catches, what do you say?

if you’re honest, you say he sucks.

but you won’t be honest


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Remove the name and the team.

I tell you a TE has more drops than catches, what do you say?

if you’re honest, you say he sucks.

but you won’t be honest

Nice way of disingenuously framing your argument. 

I'd say, the guy has talent, but he needs to hit the jugs machine. 

That's honesty. I'm pretty fair with every player. I've said allen sucks from day one. How's that for a homer?


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nice way of disingenuously framing your argument. 

I'd say, the guy has talent, but he needs to hit the jugs machine. 

That's honesty. I'm pretty fair with every player. I've said allen sucks from day one. How's that for a homer?

confused emma stone GIF by SAG Awards


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...