Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

What If Everything You Were Ever Taught Was A Lie?

Technology accelerates because of the development of technology. It took a invention of a bowl to contain water so we could drink away from the source. It took a larger container to store the water. Once that was developed it was easier to enlarge, transport, then filter the water, right?

Evolution is a shame because of 1 thing - there is no fossil record of the stages of human development. There is ancient man and modern man and nothing in between

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Technology accelerates because of the development of technology. It took a invention of a bowl to contain water so we could drink away from the source. It took a larger container to store the water. Once that was developed it was easier to enlarge, transport, then filter the water, right?

Evolution is a shame because of 1 thing - there is no fossil record of the stages of human development. There is ancient man and modern man and nothing in between

“ that we’ve found yet”

Just now, jc856 said:

“ that we’ve found yet”

That we've found ever

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That we've found ever

They’ve never found the lost colony of Roanoke, but that doesn’t mean their bones aren’t somewhere. And that was only less than 500 years  ago

I understand what you’re saying though, the development of man through fossil record is incomplete. 

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I understand what you’re saying though, the development of man through fossil record is incomplete. 

Since man is relatively a new species on Earth, that fossil record should be more apt to find than, say, dinosaurs that existed millions of years ago and have had more time for those fossils to be buried deeper, or destroyed by time itself. 

Aren’t most dinosaurs found in places like Mongolia and the plains states where erosion has brought them to us?

I agree it’s odd that there are parts of the fossil record that are missing. I guess it’s just drawing conclusions from what we have. I mean, if you went to bed one night and it was dry out, then got up in the morning and everything was wet, you’d conclude it rained out. Even though you didn’t see it.

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Aren’t most dinosaurs found in places like Mongolia and the plains states where erosion has brought them to us?

If anything, the lack of a fossil record showcasing human evolution helps to promote the theory of creationism

Ok, I can’t argue that point really. But, are you saying evolution is a fact, but at some point god stepped in and tweaked Lucy?

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Ok, I can’t argue that point really. But, are you saying evolution is a fact, but at some point god stepped in and tweaked Lucy?

I can't say anything is a fact, but that would be as believable as Martians seeded Earth as a way to exist after Mars became uninhabitable, right? As a Christian, I embrace both Creationism and Evolutionism as something from God

Evolution, as a science, in a nutshell says mutations(which happen all the time), can be good or bad for survival of a species. Bad ones die off, good mutations help continue the species. I guess you’re saying, that god took an existing species,( homo erectus, Neanderthal, cro- magnon) and modified it to today’s Homo sapiens, or as the Bible account says, took dust from the earth and created something new. That’s certainly within the realm of possibility, if there is a being that exists in that capacity.

I highly doubt transpermia from Mars was a thing, but I don’t know anything more than your average dork

56 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Evolution, as a science, in a nutshell says mutations(which happen all the time), can be good or bad for survival of a species. Bad ones die off, good mutations help continue the species. I guess you’re saying, that god took an existing species,( homo erectus, Neanderthal, cro- magnon) and modified it to today’s Homo sapiens, or as the Bible account says, took dust from the earth and created something new. That’s certainly within the realm of possibility, if there is a being that exists in that capacity.

That would be the kicker to the whole theory

On 10/20/2019 at 12:18 PM, SackMan518 said:

ancient aliens GIF

I keep trying to get my hair to look like that, but it just won't stay up. Genetics?

• Haha 1