Sign in to follow this  
The Beef

2020 Prime Time Games

Assuming we make the playoffs and I'm going to say 11 wins, we could be looking at 3-4 prime time games.

Next year schedule is on steroids vs NFC West and AFC West.  The good news we're getting KC, Seattle and the Rams in Buffalo. 

We get to go to Vegas vs the Raiders and SF in Santa Clara.  If the Raiders snatch a playoff spot and adding two games vs New England that's 6 and a half possible prime time matchups + a possible Jets run with the Darnold hype adds another possibility.

I'm going to say we get 4 Prime Time Games.

KC and Seattle at home.  KC on SNF, Seattle on MNF, at NYJ TNF, and a SNF appearance at New England.

Late season games could feature a possible Flex vs New England, Oakland and the Rams.

Also would not be surprised if we see a 4PM feature game early in the season vs the Rams or with NE or SF.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

The SF game will be a late Sunday afternoon CBS game unless it's a night game.  All SF games start as late games.  

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The SF game will be a late Sunday afternoon CBS game unless it's a night game.  All SF games start as late games.  

Literally what I said in the post.  Thanks for the input though??

2 hours ago, The Beef said:

Literally what I said in the post.  Thanks for the input though??

Thanks for being the master of the obvious.  That's what my input meant Mr. MOTO. 

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Thanks for being the master of the obvious.  That's what my input meant Mr. MOTO. 

Yeah except I wasn't talking about a standard 4:25 start time vs 4 other late games.  I'm talking about the actual feature game of a doubleheader with little viewing competition.  Think Bills vs SF and the only other game scheduled is Dolphins at Chargers.

I'd be happy if they were all 1 o'clock games.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Yeah except I wasn't talking about a standard 4:25 start time vs 4 other late games.  I'm talking about the actual feature game of a doubleheader with little viewing competition.  Think Bills vs SF and the only other game scheduled is Dolphins at Chargers.

When was the last time there were 4 other 4:25 games?  Like never?  That's typical scheduling.  Feature game, 1 other west coast game at 4:25 & a game or 2 at 4:05 on the network covering only one game for the teams with a west coast game showed only in the local markets.  You're really earning your Mr. MOTO moniker.  

8B31939D-27E0-4D18-A0C3-AE35D4DABF40.jpeg

• Like 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

The only way I can watch a game is if it's a 1PM start. One of the drawbacks of working night shift at PO.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Yeah as think that they will have to beat the Patriots over for AFC East again or depending on the difficulty of schedule.

Just Do It!

IF Josh can light up a few teams, (The Media loves that) we might get 2 Monday Night games.

Bumping this, but scratch the Jets game.

I'll limit it to 3 Prime Time games SNF, TNF, and MNF with a potential late season flex.

• Thanks 1

Maybe he should be a little more worried about beating a team with a winning record for the first time this year. If we do that, then we can all have fun wondering how many national TV games we get next year

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Maybe he should be a little more worried about beating a team with a winning record for the first time this year. If we do that, then we can all have fun wondering how many national TV games we get next year

Not my job to prepare the team or be ready.

How do you define winning record?  Cowboys had one when we beat them.

Tennesse has one now.