Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Media still chirping the Bills should trade for AJ Green, Melvin Gordon, OJ Howard

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/18/20920535/bbr-a-j-green-von-miller-melvin-gordon-and-more-potential-trade-targets-buffalo-bills

AJ Green, Melvin Gordon, OJ Howard, Von Miller, Trent Williams, ......

I don't know.  I don't get a strong sense we are going to trade for AJ Green.  Or that he is even available.  Ditto Von Miller.  But he would be interesting.

No to Melvin Gordon.

I would like Trent Williams, for the right price.  

OJ Howard is interesting.  Again the price has to be right.   If we toss them a player and a mid-round pick.   

I am sure Beane is listening and looking.  Just not convinced we do anything in the next two days.  

Edited by Crazy Legs

I dont see anything happening, unless they can find someone willing to take one of our additional late round picks as compensation.

Von Miller? What's the bleeping goal? An All-Pro at every position on that side of the ball?

Please, for the love of God, if we're making a trade, let it be either for an offensive lineman or an upgrade at WR.

Kenyan Drake. The Phins are attempting to trade him. Had over a thousand all purpose yards last year with eight TD, but running for his life this year behind that high school quality O-line Miami sends out there every week. Give them a seventh rounder.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

Kenyan Drake. The Phins are attempting to trade him. Had over a thousand all purpose yards last year with eight TD, but running for his life this year behind that high school quality O-line Miami sends out there every week. Give them a seventh rounder.

If they will take a 7th rounder, I am cool with that.

Just have to figure out who to let go.   53 man roster only allows 53, so how do we do that?

I like Singletary, Gore and Yeldon.      Do we carry a 4th?

PS Yeldon, aside from fumbling, has a lot of potential to help Josh with his catching out of the backfield.   That really stresses a defense.

3 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

If they will take a 7th rounder, I am cool with that.

Just have to figure out who to let go.   53 man roster only allows 53, so how do we do that?

I like Singletary, Gore and Yeldon.      Do we carry a 4th?

PS Yeldon, aside from fumbling, has a lot of potential to help Josh with his catching out of the backfield.   That really stresses a defense.

Perry

3 hours ago, Mainejays said:

Perry

I forgot we brought  Senorise Perry up to the 53 man.

So, yeah.   grab Drake and send Perry down to PS.

Keep it going Beane!

4 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Maybe we can package some type of AJ Green / Cordy Glenn deal.

I wouldn't mine swapping some players.   I THINK, not positive, but Cordy Glenn at right tackle is probably better than Ty.

So send them Ty and a middle pick, and we get AJ Green and Cordy.