SpikedLemonade

Tyler Kroft says he would have played last week

If things go according to plan, and unfortunately that’s a big ‘if’ for Buffalo, tight end Tyler Kroft will make his debut in a Bills uniform in Week 7 against the Miami Dolphins.

On Thursday, Kroft told reporters that he would have played last week if the Bills weren’t on their bye.

“If we had a game last week, I would’ve been able to go,” Kroft said.

Sounds like Kroft is playing. Of course, pending another injury.

Kroft suffered two ankle injuries since joining the Bills. Early in the offseason, he suffered his first which held him out the entire offseason training and preseason. Slated to make his Bills debut in Week 3 against his former team, the Bengals, Kroft had a setback on the injury.

“Obviously this isn’t how I was picturing the beginning of my season going coming up here to Buffalo,” Kroft said. “At the end of the day, it is what it is. No one is going to feel sorry for me that I got hurt again or anything like that. I just have to plug each day, keep stacking them, and get back out there.”

Below the surface, the concerning news with the lack of reps is because of Josh Allen. Kroft and Allen haven’t had time to build chemistry at all. Kroft acknowledged the two have kept that in mind.

“I was in every meeting, all the extra meetings, I was in there with Josh, with guys, to make sure were seeing everything the same way,” Kroft said. “When we hit the ground, the bullets are going to be live. We’re in the regular season now. No preseason, no camp, to get it right.”

Despite the lack of reps together over the offseason, Allen said earlier this month he’s anxious to get Kroft in the lineup.

“The way he can run routes, the way he catches the football, that’s an added plus for us,” Allen said.

Without Kroft in the lineup, the Bills have had rookie Dawson Knox starting in his place. Its been a mixed bag with Knox, but more good than bad. He has 10 catches for 156 yards and a score this year.

Kroft comes to the Bills with 67 catches, 661 yards and eight touchdowns to his name. Almost all of that came in 2017 when he became the Bengals’ starter due to injury. He hauled in 42 catches for 404 yards and seven touchdowns that year.

Related

Bills opponent outlook: Dolphins history, statistics and more

Bills select RB D'Andre Swift in PFF 2020 mock draft

2019 Bills opponents: Eagles likely without Jason Peters vs. Bills

2020 NFL draft: CBS Sports mock has Bills taking first-round RB

Email Sign up

Like this article?

Sign up for the Bills Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning

An error has occured

Please re-enter your email address.

Thanks for signing up!

You'll now receive the top Bills Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

View the full article

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sounds like Kroft is playing. Of course, pending another injury.

Coffee Lol GIF by JAMKOO

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

He'll trip running out of the tunnel and go on IR the rest of the season.

• Haha 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Make sure there are no wet mats near the field!

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

injury GIF

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

I'm happy he'll be back. 

We have to see what he can contribute to determine if he is worth keeping next year.

4 minutes ago, bcw said:

I'm happy he'll be back. 

We have to see what he can contribute to determine if he is worth keeping next year.

There is an out clause  in his contract and Buffalo can part ways with him at the end of the year.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 10/18/2019 at 5:12 PM, SackMan518 said:

Make sure there are no wet mats near the field!

Image result for you used up all the glue on purpose gif