1. 1. Rate GM Doug Whaleys 1st Week in free agency 2015

• A - Excellent - Hard to fault
    • B - Good - Better than expected
    • C - OK - But too early to tell
    • D - Dissapointing - Same old Bills
    • E - Failed - We so need a football czar

So what do you think?

Clarification:

There will be follow up polls over the rest of f/agency, the draft, etc to gauge how your rating of Doug Whaley changes overtime.

I should have made that clear when originally posting, my bad.

The Poll is now closed, the next snapshot poll will be available soon.

Thanks for voting.

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

A). McCoy for Alonso trade w/ re-do of McCoys deal - B+

B). Re-signing of our guys including Hughes, Easley, Wynn, Dean, Bryant, Hogan, Gay - A

C). Allowing Searcy to go - A. Nothing against Searcy, I liked him as a player but if the Saints overpaid for Byrd ( look at their cap hell), than the Titans sure overpaid here.

D). Trade for Cassell - B . Cassell isn't (currently) an above avg QB, but for the value and his recent history he is a decent pickup. They seemed to sift thru the options and got a guy and paid market price without waiting until late August like last year.

E). Felton FA signing - A. Okay, don't over react here. He's not an A player like Jimmy Graham. I really like this signing because he fits Roman's system, Pro Bowl credentials, he will know and embrace his role on the team, an affordable deal, and he helps our biggest acquisition of McCoy.

F). Harvin FA signing - C-. Boom or bust. 1 yr for $ 6 million seems like a lot of cap money. However, he has to know he is on his last leg, and spreading out the field for the rest of our play makers helps them as well. Familiarity with Cassell bumps it up a little. Reminds me a little too much of the Mike Williams trade.

G). Cutting of Chandler - D. Chandler was a serviceable guy, cap friendly deal, and ended up with the Cheatriots. Not much to like here.

H). Restructuring of Kyle Williams - A. All for locking up one of our core guys, and freeing up cap space, plus if the Dareus extension goes south, we have some insurance at DT.

I). Incognito signing - C+. Lots of upside, very little downside. Worth a role of the dice.

J). Leaving the remaining OG and TE spots open at this point - Incomplete. Perhaps Urbik, Williams, Richardson and Kouandijo can fill in the other guard spot assuming, and it's a huge assumption, that Incognito has something left in the tank. I'm concerned that they either overpay for Clay, or leave it open with hopes of the right draft pick. A big role of the dice yet. If they sign Jahri Evans, trade for Mathis, and sign Clay at a reasonable deal, allowing them to cut some of the dead weight at G, this could go to an A.

K). Not dealing away any more of our higher picks- C.

L). For being active and changing the "Do Nothing" culture and being a player - B.

M). Draft selections - Incomplete, but hasn't greatly addressed the areas of weakness in Free Agency/trades. Still some holes to fill. ( Not a Kate Upton reference).

Overall, a very busy Doug Whaley. Let's see - 4 A's, 3 B's, 3 C's, a D, and 2 Incompletes. Current grade of a B-, could go as high as an A with addressing G an TE in Free Agency/trades, and using draft picks to go after LB's, DT depth, and a QB prospect.

the one thing I scratch my head about it cutting Chandler before we had Clay or a another replacement in the bag.

overall B+

draft: TE, Guard, QB (would be funny if we had both Kouandjio brothers.)

I'll wait to judge his offseason. He is not done building this team.

A week ago the Eagles fans were flipping out about Chip Kelly. Now they love him. The same thing could easily happen with Whaley.

Personally I love having an aggressive gm, but with that i understand comes some controversial deals.

In the end I think this team will end up being better than last year.

I will give him a B thus far. Agree why cut Chandler at this point. If he gets Clay without mortgaging future and finds a OL upgrade he gets an A+ .Like that he has held on to our FA, something in the past we not always did.

Eh, I want to vote that it's still ongoing and you have to take that into account for his actions or apparent lack thereof. I may get frustrated with the assclown, but as others in the sh*tbox have said, the Bills may have some grand scheme why they are so slow on making an offer to Clay, even after showing their hand by dumping Chandler ahead of time and giving leverage to any TE they talk to. If wailing can get Clay and/or Evan Mathis, I will be beyond satisfied. If he can't deliver either, then the jury will still be out for me like it currently is. I understand the good intention of the OP and mean no disrespect. Ive been frustrated with what Miami has done in comparison to Whaley, but the fat lady hath not yet sung.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Gotta say C. Could have done better, but could have done worse.

No TE and releasing chandler has me a little concerned..but plenty of time left

FIRE DARCY REGIER AND LINDY RUFF

I'm in that C-, D+ range. I'm disappointed they haven't addressed the O-line, but, it's too early to tell.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

As with all of this stuff, time will tell. But so far...

Best Move: Resigning Jerry Hughes. It isn't easy to keep a good player off the market and he did it.

Worst Move: The McCoy contract. I think its a bad deal. I like the player. Don't mind the trade. Hate the contract.

As for the rest, who knows. Percy Harvin could be amazing. To me we clearly have more explosive offensive players than we've had in a while. Probably since Moulds and Price.

D+ as of now, just can't understand some moves, but we're still not done? (I hope)

billslogo.jpg

I wonder if they are waiting to see what Miami puts together and then agent gets back to the Bills.

People are getting nervous about not addressing guard yet but everyone would flip out if we overpaid for an average at best one and then someone amazing all of a sudden becomes available and we can't go after him.

People are getting nervous about not addressing guard yet but everyone would flip out if we overpaid for an average at best one and then someone amazing all of a sudden becomes available and we can't go after him.

...The only G in recent memory who actually lived up to his contract was Steve Hutchinson, who is a 1st ballot HOF. Most of the others are gone after a couple of years.

I like how aggressive he's been. Its made things more exciting than in recent years, so Ill gove him an A so far for effort. We'll have to see how everything falls in before the season start to have a true grade.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PET PHOTOGRAPHY | CATS | DOGS | SMALL ANIMALS | REPTILES

2015 Adopt-a-Bill is Rex Ryan!

Git-R-Done!

It is literal insanity, in my opinion, to give them less than a C.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

I gave him a B and people whining about cutting Chandler is hilarious. It no doubt was a collective decision between the coaches after they watched film and Whaley and they decided he wasn't a fit for the offense Roman wanted to run; so he could go and drop balls and be a piss poor blocker some place else while they spend his cap money on someone else.

I went solid B-B+ so far BUT I included the Kiko/McCoy trade and I also realize first week actually means..this coming Tuesday...and even after that as FA isnt done yet. Happy with all the moves made. they still NEED to address

LB,OL,TE,S so far ive been less than impressed with any moves in those areas BUT I also know..FA/moves are NOT over yet..

IF they happened to nab one of the bigger name G/T guys we keep hearing rumors about, find some real good LB(like Spikes last year), sign Clay or grab a S thats not just a afterthought....id say A . If they do the lets fill our spots with another teams GARBAGE like they did with Tuten Reyes and more recently Keith Rivers then I will be appointed....and be willing to downgrade to B-

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I put a C. The Hughes re-signing was excellent, a critical player takes a hometown discount. Excellent. Most of the other moves are B/B-. I don't really expect much from Incognito, Harvin, either of the QBs, etc, but they are cheap and their contracts easy to get out of if they fail. The McCoy trade/extension was a D- and drags the whole thing down dramatically.

xfnjfd.jpg

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Bills fans

Bullshit.

They cut Chandler because they thought they had Clay.

Surprise, they dont!

They jumped the gun and it was stupid.

Now he'll be catching TD's from Brady.

You are an idiot pure and simple. They knew they didn't have Clay but it is looking like they will now, but even if they didn't get Clay they didn't seem to care. The guy was a bandaid TE that the new regime obviously didn't want on the team and see what your ignorant eyes saw. :zzz:

Thats the point.

They didn't care.

Reckless and stupid.

Just like they didn't care if they had a veteran QB backup until a week before the season last year.

PS, Bill Belichik must have the same "ignorant eyes" I do. Signed Chandler in a hurry.

Hey idiot, he didn't rush to sign him to be his starter. Please don't compare your idiocy to anyone else, it's all yours.

Yes he did.

The Patriots start 2 TE's.

Last year it was Gronk and Wright.

Next year it will be Gronk and Chandler.

Ask BostonTim - he already said it. Chandler will start in NE.

Sorry, youre wrong.

Miami is also trying to start 2 tight ends and are apparently making Whaley too nervous to extend an offer and get this 5 day wait finally started. With the Bills QB situation, you'd think they could use a 2 TE set more than NE and even Miami.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)