Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

favorite songs/Bands etc

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Delete

lol!!!

I'm not sure if I've made a request to be able to delete our own posts like youi can do on some boards, but my requests in the Meat section tend yo go completely without reply from Lit, other than when I got the rockon emoticon back when Woody stepped forward and helped, Lit to his credit helped with the final touches, for which I am expressing gratitude.

When you asked about Meat's possible death, I got nervous....  I'm trying to remember the last time I saw him post.

But I just recalled that even if he was as healthy as Bruce Jenner(Wheaties box days, not hollywood depravity days), he said he was given only the tiniest bit of mod power by Lit.  I knew that was a bitter complaint on the old board, but thought it would change with new board, and "New Lit"(I think you had joined by the time of that thread lol).

I'm just asking for some simple changes in settings like this, and the ability to edit posts for more than 1 hour.....nothing major.  I'm more riled both my own personal stalker who is obsessed with me, so I don't mean to come across as less respectful than usual, but I dont dig having someone on me like the parasite ** is. 

Hopefully you never contract a Range-transmitted parasite like I have.  Ugh.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

50 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

lol!!!

I'm not sure if I've made a request to be able to delete our own posts like youi can do on some boards, but my requests in the Meat section tend yo go completely without reply from Lit, other than when I got the rockon emoticon back when Woody stepped forward and helped, Lit to his credit helped with the final touches, for which I am expressing gratitude.

When you asked about Meat's possible death, I got nervous....  I'm trying to remember the last time I saw him post.

But I just recalled that even if he was as healthy as Bruce Jenner(Wheaties box days, not hollywood depravity days), he said he was given only the tiniest bit of mod power by Lit.  I knew that was a bitter complaint on the old board, but thought it would change with new board, and "New Lit"(I think you had joined by the time of that thread lol).

I'm just asking for some simple changes in settings like this, and the ability to edit posts for more than 1 hour.....nothing major.  I'm more riled both my own personal stalker who is obsessed with me, so I don't mean to come across as less respectful than usual, but I dont dig having someone on me like the parasite ** is. 

Hopefully you never contract a Range-transmitted parasite like I have.  Ugh.  

I obviously  already got one ,two weeks in. The 39 year old disease  of contest  starting liar. 

I deleted  because  I was trying to ask what  the guy ment by Dave Navarro in a videology he posted. On my phone, all the videos were in the wrong posts, all mixed up for some reason. I couldn't see Navarro  in any video. He's a stuck up weirdo now anyway 

This remix of Alex Jones is a great beat, and is  hilarious with the Alex Jones vocals

• Haha 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

After posting the migrant thread and finally taking a breath, some stuff came into my head which eventually led to this.  I thought about posting it there, but feel it is maybe more appropriate here.

The lyrics of Bob Dylan, witht he vocals and guitar of Jimi Hendrix?  What is not to like?!?  :)      "let us stop talking falsely now, the hour is getting late!!!"

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

After posting the migrant thread and finally taking a breath, some stuff came into my head which eventually led to this.  I thought about posting it there, but feel it is maybe more appropriate here.

The lyrics of Bob Dylan, witht he vocals and guitar of Jimi Hendrix?  What is not to like?!?  :)      "let us stop talking falsely now, the hour is getting late!!!"

To me, and I've said this for years, this song is the soundtrack of the 60's. Every great movie based in that decade has this song in it. Forrest Gump. Watchmen (Best Superhero move ever). A Bronx Tale. Probably a few more I can't think of off-hand

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I got to see Dave...not way back then, but much later....when he left the RHCP(whom Ive seen a number of times) to reunite with Jane's Addiction.  I thought I remembered seeing some bad news about him not terribly long ago, but just did a quick search and saw he was still alive, so I don't recall what it was.

EDIT: come to think of it, I think I saw him with the RHCP too...was he with them in 1999 when they closed Woodstock 99 with such a rage much was burnt down?  lol, that lived up to the word EPIC.

I was at Woodstock 99 as well. Quite the event to say the least. My two most lasting memories were my ears being sunburned to the point of looking like burn potato chips and the most painful shit of my life after I got home due to holding it for 3 days because the porta John's were overflowing by day 2.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, jamsim67 said:

the Angels were great

Yeah they were

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/23/2020 at 4:14 AM, StraightJ said:

It took 8 pages to find 1 good song. Such a disappointing thread.

• Like 1

JP Sucks!!!

The Greatest Live Rock N' Roll introduction ever....

It only took 4 minutes.  And then....

BOOM!

This rocked my world when I was 16 years old.  Achtung Baby.    

Live on Pay Per View TV from Sydney, Australia delivered straight into the family room all by myself, smoking my mom and dad's cigarettes.

Look at those European Union stars fall 4 minutes in.

Like the 4th of July set the night to music.