Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

favorite songs/Bands etc

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s an honest living JamSim. Nothing wrong with it.

I didn't think you meant anything derogatory.

But judging by past comments (not just here), did it surprise you?

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I have a friend ,who's brother in law is Dean Naleway . One of the top 3 guys who founded/ worked for Triple XXX records, independent  label that did Jane's Addictions first album..before they got big and signed with a major label.

Well, Dean told me..one day,  they  had Guns and Roses in the  offices. Dean was playing their demo tape or something.. loud. Dean was trying to get them signed with Triple x. The head of the company  complained over the intercom  or phone or what ever, to TURN OFF THAT SHIT!  Dean  told him, " dumb ass, they're in the office and we're  trying get them signed on with us.  Yeah, well, he fucked that  up. Maybe the head guy was afraid of them not being alternative  enough. Another hair  metal  band or something. 

Dean Naleway= he's the guy getting whipped. By a dominatrix, in Perry Farrell's the Gift  movie

That’s a decision made by executives all the time in all businesses, what’s your point? I already mentioned decca turning down the Beatles. Richard Rowe

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That’s a decision made by executives all the time in all businesses, what’s your point? I already mentioned decca turning down the Beatles. Richard Rowe

Lol simply telling you a funny story that was more recent  to  go with yours. 

It's quite different  though when it's a small label.that could really use the cash ,than a major label who has 100 options.

Stop looking for something to be combative about. 

Record companies  do it all the time..except I'm not partially related to them. That's the difference.  I got a personal  story from the people there. I shared. Youre welcome.

13 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It's quite different  though when it's a small label.that could really use the cash ,than a major label who has 100 options.

Record companies  do it all the time..except I'm not partially related to them. That's the difference.  I got a personal  story from the people there. I shared. Youre welcome.

Ok. That’s business in every industry. What’s your point? Nefarious entities controlling the narrative? Again? 

18 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You’re right about that. I have to work on that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I have a friend ,who's brother in law is Dean Naleway . O e of the top 3 guys who founded/ worked for Triple XXX records, independent  label that did Jane's Addictions firdt album..before they got big and signed with a major label.

Well, Dean told me..one day,  they  had Guns and Roses in the  offices. Dean was playing their demo tape or something.. loud. Dean was trying to get them signed with Triple x. The head of the company  complained over the intercom  or phone or what ever, to TURN OFF THAT SHIT!  Dean  told him, " dumb ass, they're in the office and we're  trying get them signed on with us.  Yeah, well, he fucked that  up. Maybe the head guy was afraid of them not being alternative  enough. Another hair  metal  band or something. 

Dean Naleway= he's the guy getting whipped. By a dominatrix, in Perry Farrell's the Gift  movie. 

Mistress Kiki!

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

That would have been awesome.

But you know there had to have been that one guy who complained.

Hey! You made me spill my beer! Go stand over there ...

Spilling beer at the continental was never an issue

• Haha 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That was good. lol

• Thanks 1

Just enjoy what you like and don’t apologize for it! 

And for something new....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want that bass player! She never blinks!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I feel like I'm too mainstream for y'all. I got to see Tool last month which was a bucketlist show. 
Hoping to see Bad Religion in the Spring and hopefully Social Distortion makes it back to town.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 AM, foster said:

Just enjoy what you like and don’t apologize for it! 

And for something new....

Didn’t we all own this T-shirt at one time?

D35FF9BB-6F62-4FDA-B028-7A6126A0221A.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:36 AM, thinwhiteduke said:

magnificent

What's the deal with the "Stereo" added before their name?

My brother interviewed Pete Steele a long time ago.  It turns out they had something in common(besides rocking and being jacked).  They both worked for the NYC Parks department at one point. :)

Saw them in concert, always enjoyed Pete's voice.  Dude was maybe the most jacked singer I've seen in concert.  RIP Pete, and thanks for posting something less obscure than usual, TWD..  :)

Oh, there is one song I should post that relates to half of the threads on here....some might be able to guess it.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

15 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

Dave Navarro dropping by for some fun.

I got to see Dave...not way back then, but much later....when he left the RHCP(whom Ive seen a number of times) to reunite with Jane's Addiction.  I thought I remembered seeing some bad news about him not terribly long ago, but just did a quick search and saw he was still alive, so I don't recall what it was.

EDIT: come to think of it, I think I saw him with the RHCP too...was he with them in 1999 when they closed Woodstock 99 with such a rage much was burnt down?  lol, that lived up to the word EPIC.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy