Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

favorite songs/Bands etc

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Is that dude sitting on another dudes lap or is one of those 2 an ugly woman?

Neither that's a "chick" sitting on a "dude's" lap.  forril.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

lzutttgc1hllgn4zg.jpg

fucking depressing

Tell me about it. I told you the owner's user name on WNYMusic.Com was Frank212, right? Ironic...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

better times:

lupcv8bk1ahezh6zg.jpg

2saobd9s3tozsbbzg.jpg

f4s5nhszllrzrdvzg.jpg

hehe, I know all them people., The bottom pic is Steve Perry a really good friend of mine, the top with the Midget is Johnnie, Steve's ex and the singer when they were in Veil. I forgot the dude's name with Steve in the bottom pic and the middle is Jesse, who I hated, door man and eventual owner of, shot, what was the name of that club? Diablo I think?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

45 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Neither that's a "chick" sitting on a "dude's" lap.  forril.

This was me when I was hanging at the Cont all the time. Me when I was at my best

1341169739833.jpg

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

John Valby is one of my all time favorites.  Merry Christmas.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, Woody said:

I haven't thought about Valby in a long time! 

Hey lolyladidadi.... lol

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I saw him live once many years ago and it was a fucking riot. I don't know if you like Steel Panther but they're an 80's parody band in the same vein.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

And the ultimate gangsta rap Christmas song courtesy of Eazy-muthafuckin-E.

• Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

The Continental was an epic venue. So many great shows there including the Goo Goo Dolls ‘Livin in a hut days’. Can’t listen now but back then there were some epic shows. 

Too much prepackaged music these days when it comes to live shows. Not enough unscripted moments that made a live show different than the next one. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How's that?  I have great taste in music.

Everyone feels they have great taste in music. Music is far too subjective to quantify a definitive answer as to who has "great taste" in music. I don't like a lot of the songs posted in this thread, does that make my taste in music great and the posters of the music bad? Of course not. Listen to what YOU like, not what the mainstream tells you to like.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Everyone feels they have great taste in music. Music is far too subjective to quantify a definitive answer as to who has "great taste" in music. I don't like a lot of the songs posted in this thread, does that make my taste in music great and the posters of the music bad? Of course not. Listen to what YOU like, not what the mainstream tells you to like.

Fair enough.  Sure.  I never listen to what the "mainstream" likes.  I consider 99% of that to be garbage.  I know immediately whether or not a song or band has potential in MY MIND.  Usually having a memorable tune helps.  I like actual quality over attitude and posturing and trends.  I consider rap/hip-hop not to be music at all.  I'm more or less a classic rock guy: Beatles, Stones, Who, CCR, Tom Petty, ELO, Eagles, Cars etc.  Music with real staying power.  And yes, I think I have great taste.

Some other bands I like:

Old 97's, The Bottle Rockets, Splitsville, The Soundtrack of Our Lives, Cotton Mather, Ocean Colour Scene, Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller, Wilco, Smithereens, Elvis Costello, Rockpile.  All good stuff.

Im 47, and loved The Continental....I looked nothing like a Goth, but my friends and I would always find a way to get there every Saturday night....upstairs was always hopping....There is a huge Bills connection there with one of the former bartenders there.....holds a real high ranking position with the Bills....

Great music that I still listen too....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crinoline said:

I've said the the same thing ... I like what I like

And top 40 has never been a part of what I like

• Thanks 1