Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills are 17 point favorites ... which may be a bad thing

I don't care if they cover the spread or not. Just win the game. Preferably with no late game sufferings or heroics. Just play a damn solid football game. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Preferably with no late game sufferings or heroics. 

I think that's asking for too much.  A Bills game just isn't right without a  struggle brought on by self sabotage. 

• Thanks 1

The Bills may not cover but the game is at home AFTER a bye, I see no worries here.

If this game is still close at halftime I’ll be fucking pissed.

if this game is close going in to the 4th quarter...I’ll be fucking real pissed. 

If the Bills only win by one score....that would be fucking pitiful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Allen had his best game of 2018 vs Miami. The 2019 Miami Dolphins are a worse team. I expect Buffalo to have a blow out win.

Well if the fish put up like a couple of fieldgoals and we are ahead by 2 possessions dont be surprised if the brakes are hit with such magnatude that the stadium will shake....its McD's MO...its not nice to do to teams what the Cheats do.....we win but i doubt we cover a 17 point spread.......

• Thanks 1

As for the thread title I can't understand why being 17 point favorites is bad thing. Being favored by that much means that Vegas ..... who never ever loses, thinks we are far superior than the fish and should win comfortably. I'm ok with that. 

I wish I trusted the Bills to blow them out. 😕

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, jpp said:

Well if the fish put up like a couple of fieldgoals and we are ahead by 2 possessions dont be surprised if the brakes are hit with such magnatude that the stadium will shake....its McD's MO...its not nice to do to teams what the Cheats do.....we win but i doubt we cover a 17 point spread.......

Yeah they're going to slam on the breaks hard if we're up at halftime.  I'm OK with that because the Dolphins offer almost no threat.

Also any wrinkles added with the bye week can be saved for Philly, Cleveland and Baltimore.

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2019 at 5:01 PM, seandelevan said:

If this game is still close at halftime I’ll be fucking pissed.

if this game is close going in to the 4th quarter...I’ll be fucking real pissed. 

If the Bills only win by one score....that would be fucking pitiful. 

Bump....

smfh 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Bump....

smfh 

Wait, the league has an 11 point play?  They won by 2 scores.  You should be pissed, and so should they.  However, in years past this is exactly the kind of game they lose.  The fact that they did not blow it speaks volumes.

5 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Wait, the league has an 11 point play?  They won by 2 scores.  You should be pissed, and so should they.  However, in years past this is exactly the kind of game they lose.  The fact that they did not blow it speaks volumes.

But the idea they could have blown it to one of the worst teams of all times is what fucking mind blowing.