Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

>>>>>>>>> Everyone MUST view this Video or you're going to be banned <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SUMMARY

Bills, Sabres, and Politics ALL get posted on the Main Forum.

You "filter" out which posts you don't want to see via the tags.

So who's gonna get banned first?  Anybody wanna bet?  :niterider

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

So who's gonna get banned first?  Anybody wanna bet?  :niterider

I'm markin names!

It's CLEAR who didn't watch the first video.

Because it answers most of the questions being asked.

I'm hoping this 90 SECOND video is worth the watch for people.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

man grandpa is gonna struggle with that

• Haha 1

Ok is there a way to set the tags to have a default setting so I don't have to set it up every time I log on?

1 minute ago, theAteam said:

Ok is there a way to set the tags to have a default setting so I don't have to set it up every time I log on?

Working on a solution for this.

For now, you have to click the buttons each time. But we hope to have a solution that ‘saves’ your preference.

Can you do this video in Swahili please? Asking for a friend

Lit talking down to everyone as usual.  How about instead of doing it this way (which does work), you just set it up the way it should be.

Here's me being an elementary educator for you: Just set it up with categories like every other message board in the world. Holy shit...how can you possibly understand such a simple concept? You see, you're not the only one who can be a condescending dickhead for no reason.

So there is another message board I go on that uses the same software, and none of the stuff was really that new to me although he doesn’t have sticky notes enabled on his. But there is a whole lot that you can do with this, it is a very powerful OS.

One thing, you should think about adding a few more emoticons like sad, angry, etc. and get rid of that stupid reputation statistic

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Schooner44 said:

Lit talking down to everyone as usual.  How about instead of doing it this way (which does work), you just set it up the way it should be.

Here's me being an elementary educator for you: Just set it up with categories like every other message board in the world. Holy shit...how can you possibly understand such a simple concept? You see, you're not the only one who can be a condescending dickhead for no reason.

"Do it the way it's always been done".

Yep, sounds like an educator.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

So there is another message board I go on that uses the same software, and none of the stuff was really that new to me although he doesn’t have sticky notes enabled on his. But there is a whole lot that you can do with this, it is a very powerful OS.

One thing, you should think about adding a few more emoticons like sad, angry, etc. and get rid of that stupid reputation statistic

Agreed.

That's on the list.

• Thanks 1

LOL......I was gonna start on my PHD but its ok now....saw the video......easy pacheezy...

46 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

is the voice filtered/fake?

He borrowed it form Jigsaw