Sign in to follow this  
jayhall93

Offense is about to explode

We’re 4-1 with a SB caliber defense. The offense hasn’t quite meshed yet, glimpses here and there so far. However, this offense is about to explode. When Singletary and Foster come back, it’s gonna be wide open. Duke is going to be a factor as well. I just sense it, Allen needs to loosen up and play more instinctually- he’s holding back, and being indecisive. And we’re 4-1. With Allen continuing to improve, and getting all our weapons back, hell- we have no idea what Kroft could bring to the table! This offense is still meshing - it’s an entirely new unit, so imagine what improvement looks like. We are legit, ready to compete now! This year is going to be a lot of fun!

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kroft is coming back too. I mean, at some point.

If the OL gels and Allen moves forward it could get real good folks.

Our defense is sick

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Let me respond as Jungle 😂😂😂...

You are right Allen is completing over 60 percent of his passes. He will use the bye week to work on his deep routes and will be a totally different QB after the bye. Also Kroft and Knox is going to be our Hernandez and Gronk for Daboll. Great time to be a Bills fan even if Lit isn't one!

Go Bills...

You are right Allen is completing over 60 percent of his passes. He will use the bye week to work on his deep routes and will be a totally different QB after the bye. Also Kroft and Knox is going to be our Hernandez and Gronk for Daboll. Great time to be a Bills fan even if Lit isn't one!

Go Bills...

Lol....

They play Miami after the biweek....if they cant explode against Miami i will be seriously pissed the fuck off!!

Go Bills...

Hahahahaha.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

We’re 4-1 with a SB caliber defense. The offense hasn’t quite meshed yet, glimpses here and there so far. However, this offense is about to explode. When Singletary and Foster come back, it’s gonna be wide open. Duke is going to be a factor as well. I just sense it, Allen needs to loosen up and play more instinctually- he’s holding back, and being indecisive. And we’re 4-1. With Allen continuing to improve, and getting all our weapons back, hell- we have no idea what Kroft could bring to the table! This offense is still meshing - it’s an entirely new unit, so imagine what improvement looks like. We are legit, ready to compete now! This year is going to be a lot of fun!

I agree. The offense is going to be explosive once Singletary and Foster are back in the line up.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I sure hope so. I've been expecting more production out of this offense, but they just seem to struggle to get any real momentum. They look good in spurts, and look stellar for drives, and they seem to get it together when it counts (usually after they shoot themselves in the foot at least once), but they definitely need more consistency. I get that it's basically an entirely new OL, but that group has been disappointing so far. Hoping it's something that will improve over time. We keep saying that... just not seeing it yet.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

This team only scores when it has to. Would be 5-0 with that formula if it weren't for a cheap shot. Think about it. Other than the 2nd and 3rd tds against the giants we have only scored when we had to

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

They fuckin better

I’m sorry but it seems like the offense has been sputtering more and more since week 2. At this rate we will be looking at the Derek Anderson era bills of last year.

Maybe it’s because of no Singletary. But that seems too basic and easy to explain the lack of production.

We’ll see....

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

What is considered an explosion? A field goal? :niterider

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

We should be winning these games by thirty points. How about some flea fickas or something. Let us see that arm.

• Haha 1

Kroft, Singletary,Foster are all practicing and will play this week - wow - Josh will explode versus the Dolphins 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 10/8/2019 at 10:53 PM, JoeFerguson said:

All we need is a #1 stud receiver.

Bills QB Watch Retweeted Ted Goldberg

#FreeRobertFoster In 2018 Josh Allen's passer rating was 127.2 when targeting Robert Foster. In 2019 Foster has 3 total targets in 3 games played.

https://twitter.com/BillsQBwatch/status/1183839082448916480

Foster has the potential to be a very good WR, he is not a #1 WR but he can improve and evolve to be #1 WR. Foster needs to get more targets in the intermediate and deep parts of the field.

With the continued improvement of Dawson Knox as a receiver to complement his blocking, Buffalo will have 4 good players in Dawson at TE and Brown, Foster and Beasley at WR that Allen can rely on.

Beane can add anther WR or TE in the draft if Foster and Knox don't develop to their potential.

Edited by junglesouljah

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Brown popped up on the injury report with a groin injury today.  Limited in practice.  Foster as his direct X backup probably will get a good amount of snaps this week.  Hopefully the game is well in hand enough that we can rest Brown a bit

13 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

Kroft, Singletary,Foster are all practicing and will play this week - wow - Josh will explode versus the Dolphins 

This offense will be scary good with Kroft, Singletary and Foster in the line up.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 10/8/2019 at 10:53 PM, JoeFerguson said:

All we need is a #1 stud receiver.

Duke could be the guy, give it some time

Just win baby.

There is no deny that the offense is a work in progress. I expect it will be for the rest of the year but if they play smart, stay healthy and continue to make improvements they should be a playoff team.