Sign in to follow this  
BillsNDeezNuts

Should we be worried about Frazier?

Beane can give him the assistant head coach title and give him a raise equivalent to a head coach if he is serously considering leaving for a head coaching position if they value Frazier as a DC.

So fucking what... cargo shorts just like cargo pants are the absolute shit. I say wear whatever the fuck you want as long as your ass crack ain't showing....with exception to of course spandex/yoga pants/ latex....some body types just aren't for certain types of gear...lol

Take a hike!!! I find cargo pants very practical, especially when I am flying. Take your hatred elsewhere!!!!!

Wait cargo shorts are out...lol

So fucking what... cargo shorts just like cargo pants are the absolute shit. I say wear whatever the fuck you want as long as your ass crack ain't showing....with exception to of course spandex/yoga pants/ latex....some body types just aren't for certain types of gear...lol

Take a hike!!! I find cargo pants very practical, especially when I am flying. Take your hatred elsewhere!!!!!

It's alright guys. Wear your cargo shorts I'm not hating just observing. You guys probably think Saint Laurent is someone in the Bible lol

It's alright guys. Wear your cargo shorts I'm not hating just observing. You guys probably think Saint Laurent is someone in the Bible lol

WTF, i did a search, but how do you know this crap already and brag about it? That's beyond bragging about Astroglide(over KY)...

It comes down to these two things.

1. who is doing the Defensive coaching during the week.

2. who is calling the defensive plays on Sunday.

If the answer to those two questions is Leslie Frazier (and i do think it is) then he is absolutely worth doing whatever is possible to keep.

If the above is true, but McD is often over-ruling calls, that could be a different story.

I happen to think the entire organization though is a little more collaborative than the above two possibilities. Which is probably why we're 4-1 more than anything.

So, even in the unlikely event that Frazier is only 1/2 of the defensive decision making and preparation process, given these results you still keep that.

The fucking Head Coach has way too much shit to be thinking about than nit-picking every defensive call. NFL or even high level NCAA head coach, honestly must be some of the most insanely difficult jobs on the earth when you think about it.

You're only as good as your people. And your people are only as good as you allow them to be.

I only wear Gucci, Prada and Fendi.

"Gucci this, Fendi that – what you expect, ho?" Nas - hate me now

I only wear Gucci, Prada and Fendi.

"Gucci this, Fendi that – what you expect, ho?" Nas - hate me now

I suppose that's not quite as bad as Joe Namath wearing pantyhose, other than the fact he was doing it for a practical purpose(staying warm).

I wonder if your pal Lit does the same/similar to you?

I suppose that's not quite as bad as Joe Namath wearing pantyhose, other than the fact he was doing it for a practical purpose(staying warm).

I wonder if your pal Lit does the same/similar to you?

I'm being sarcastic.

I'm being sarcastic.

Ok...I suppose it's better I replied before all of the people tomorrow see it :)