Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Monday Night Football: Niners 5 point favorites vs the Browns

Two primetime games in a row with interest for Bills fans. Unlike last night, we have a clear favorite here. Any Range members going to check this out tonight? A chance for an extra serving of Shoutbox antics this week? :)

Think we can count on the Niners here? Cleveland enters the game at 2-2 and the loss would give us some separation, unlike our WRs.

I think San Francisco is going to pull out the win considering that they're hot right now and at home.

They have to shut down Chubb. If they can't shutdown the running game, it just makes Mayfield that much better.

Home team, Monday night, after a bye. Niners. .. but this will be a fight or or a shoot out. Both teams enter the limelight after tonight. OBJ probably makes another so called great catch ( not like a 15 year old can't with modern receivers gloves) . Deebo gets national attention. People forget Garoppolo is 30 and has 2 rings with Pats.

My preseason prediction was both these teams make conference championship.

Did they just say Garrapolo has less starts than Josh Allen?!?

wow, TD first play from scrimmage for SF!!! epic!

Mayfield is so inaccurate, even worse in the redzone. I'm just not sold on the guy.

Doesn't matter really. He looks better than Trubisky /throws better. And quite Frankly, the league doesn't have a guy do multiple ads/commercials unless he's getting wins and into playoffs. The amount of tv time him abd OBJ get= playoffs, or barely missing at the end. They'll lose this game but win ugly, like the Bears and Bills. They'll make playoffs

Wow, 2 missed fg's in 1 half for SF!

Bosa with some epic rushes this game! "must be nice" -seandelevan

Cleveland should let Mayfield sit down in the 2nd half and watch, observe and learn. Let the veteran show him how to play in the NFL. Maybe they should send a 3rd to LA for Tyrod and sit Baker the rest of the season.

Wow, 2 missed fg's in 1 half for SF!

Bosa with some epic rushes this game! "must be nice" -seandelevan

New holder. Maybe keeping Corey isn't that bad a plan. Nobody can hold his balls better than Bojo.

New holder. Maybe keeping Corey isn't that bad a plan. Nobody can hold his balls better than Bojo.

lol I'm sure plenty of Range members can do a better jon of holding balls!

....wow, SF now has a BLOCKED fg added to the 2 misses!!! This is nearly as epic as the Santos Claus guy on the Titans!!

I like how the ref in this game talks. He sounds friendly, like the guy you could sit on your porch with drinking a beer.

I like how the ref in this game talks. He sounds friendly, like the guy you could sit on your porch with drinking a beer.

They are all well paid liars. No matter how syrupy his voice is.

They are all well paid liars. No matter how syrupy his voice is.

Refs are the Politicians of the NFL...