The Bills Schedule is looking very kind after the Bye. 3 home games vs Miami, Philly and Washington. Miami and Washington should be a breeze. Philly lost to Detroit and Atlanta, but beat Green Bay on the road and the Packers are playing very well, so that could go either way, if the Offense can show up. They only average 111 yrds/game rushing and are 24th in the league in total yrds/game with 339.

After that, we go back on the road to Cleveland who blew-out a good Ravens team in Baltimore last week, so it looks like they're getting it together.

We should be 6-2 or even 7-1 at the halfway point, which would be real nice!

Philly is very Up & Down.

Really depends which team you get.

It would be inexcusable to lose to either Washington or Miami.

The Bills should be a minimum of 6-2 after the three-game homestand.

Philly is very Up & Down.

Really depends which team you get.

It would be inexcusable to lose to either Washington or Miami.

The Bills should be a minimum of 6-2 after the three-game homestand.

The thing that stuck out to me about Philly is the win over GB was on the road, so they can travel, but coming to a 5-1 Bills Mafia crowd is going to be tough for a team that isn't consistent and doesn't come here regularly

None of our games so far have been a breeze so idk why anyone would think these ones will be. I do however expect to win them, at least Miami.

Washington just fired their HC so they could go in either direction. We should win that one simply from our defense. With our D we can beat any team on our schedule question is can the offense keep their end of the bargain.

All winnable games.

With the Eagles you just never know what the fuck you are gonna get. We could blow them out of the water or drop the game by 10+.

We have to beat both Miami and Washington easily. No excuses.

The thing that stuck out to me about Philly is the win over GB was on the road, so they can travel, but coming to a 5-1 Bills Mafia crowd is going to be tough for a team that isn't consistent and doesn't come here regularly

What's good with the Philly game is that their game against us will be their 3rd road game in a row. No other team in the NFL has 3 straight road games this year, only Philly

The Bills should win all three as long as they don't beat themselves. Whether or not the Bills can keep it together is the biggest question mark. :niterider

If this team can get to 9-2 or 10-1, Lit may have to check in to Bellvue

Lit is l Iike that " tiger mom", I suppose he means well but nothing will ever be sufficient for him. In short, a nagging old hag bitching cause someone forgot to take out trash or some other mundane BS task....

Philly will also be coming to Buffalo playing in there third straight road game. So that could certainly be favorable to us

Philly will also be coming to Buffalo playing in there third straight road game. So that could certainly be favorable to us

Call me crazy, but I seriously dont think we are gonna lose more than 2 more games if that. The patsy's ARE the toughest opponent we face period, and minus the dirty hit to Allen they prolly would have lost to us last week...

Call me crazy, but I seriously dont think we are gonna lose more than 2 more games if that. The patsy's ARE the toughest opponent we face period, and minus the dirty hit to Allen they prolly would have lost to us last week...

Jungle got a bit upset last night when I out-Jungled him and said the AFC currently looks so weak that the Bills could win it if they could somehow overcome their achilles heel and finally beat the Pats. People told me I had to root for Mahomes to win because it helps us. Sure, if you have a loser's mentality, but if the Bills can beat the Pats the AFC landscape currently looks the most favorable compared to our schedule and record that I can remember in a long time. With all of the possible ways we could have beaten NE it's kind of a different feeling realizing how close we were to being the #1 seed at the moment. I get that we're also close to having some losses, but this season we seem to be getting the bounces and freak occurrences that used to be against us, and McDermott seems to really have these guys Billieving.

If Beane can surprise us with a couple of nice moves on offense, I'm not sure how many more times there will be a path that looks as favorable as the one the Bills currently have...especially if Motor is revving when he finally comes down off the cinder blocks.

gotta focus on Miami

The team does, but we have the liberty of looking ahead, right Flan?

Lit is l Iike that " tiger mom", I suppose he means well but nothing will ever be sufficient for him. In short, a nagging old hag bitching cause someone forgot to take out trash or some other mundane BS task....

I think you guys are giving Lit a hard time based on the past.

While he is still quick to call out Allen and bad coaching - which is fair, look at the big picture. He dropped his love affair with NE. He's been making more positive posts about the team and has even made some Shoutbox posts during the game.

Hell, even I have been liking his posts lately and not fighting with him, but replying to his posts in a more positive way

I would seriously have the Bills get the AFC #1 or #2 seed if Patriots lose on Thursday. KC lost last night and might lose a string of games because of an injured Mahomes.

I think you guys are giving Lit a hard time based on the past.

While he is still quick to call out Allen and bad coaching - which is fair, look at the big picture. He dropped his love affair with NE. He's been making more positive posts about the team and has even made some Shoutbox posts during the game.

Hell, even I have been liking his posts lately and not fighting with him, but replying to his posts in a more positive way

I dont hate lit, I do however have a disdain for the way he chooses to convey certain things. Lit IS knowledgable, but he isn't the end all be all he paints himself to be.

Get to 5-1 and then start to worry about getting to 6-1.

10 wins is the target. That’s 6-5 over the next 11. Anything more is a bonus.

Jungle got a bit upset last night when I out-Jungled him and said the AFC currently looks so weak that the Bills could win it if they could somehow overcome their achilles heel and finally beat the Pats. People told me I had to root for Mahomes to win because it helps us. Sure, if you have a loser's mentality, but if the Bills can beat the Pats the AFC landscape currently looks the most favorable compared to our schedule and record that I can remember in a long time. With all of the possible ways we could have beaten NE it's kind of a different feeling realizing how close we were to being the #1 seed at the moment. I get that we're also close to having some losses, but this season we seem to be getting the bounces and freak occurrences that used to be against us, and McDermott seems to really have these guys Billieving.

If Beane can surprise us with a couple of nice moves on offense, I'm not sure how many more times there will be a path that looks as favorable as the one the Bills currently have...especially if Motor is revving when he finally comes down off the cinder blocks.

Remain confident and optimistic but do not start counting wins against anyone.

Coach M needs to keep them from buying the hype.

Get to 5-1 and then start to worry about getting to 6-1.

10 wins is the target. That’s 6-5 over the next 11. Anything more is a bonus.

Exactly, 6-2 or 7-1 at the midway point means we could go .500 the rest of the way and qualify without last week drama

Exactly, 6-2 or 7-1 at the midway point means we could go .500 the rest of the way and qualify without last week drama

The drama can finally be like good teams, worrying about our seeding instead of just making it in. :) Possibly even winning the division if the Pats falter for whatever reason.