Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Mahomes is just so unfreaking believable

I missed it did Allen have a better game than Baker Mayfield?

WTF? Wrong thread! ...hey, speaking of which, reply to the one where Lit asked if you were ok :)

WTF? Wrong thread! ...hey, speaking of which, reply to the one where Lit asked if you were ok :)

No it’s not check post #33.

You were LT Finfan, so you never loved the Bills at all ever. Please stop pretending to being anything but what you are, an oddity.

Now I’m confused, I thought lit was a Patriots fan disguised as a Bills fan. You mean he’s actually a Dolphins fan that’s been rumored to be a Patriots fan that disguises himself as a Bills fan? 🧐

No it’s not check post #33.

No, you really are in the wrong thread about the wrong game. I mean, even if you can't read the thread title in plain English, this should help. (yoiu asked about Mayfield in a thread about Mahomes. Really, that's clear, even on this cesspool).

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=261313&p=3615060&viewfull=1#post3615060

No, you really are in the wrong thread about the wrong game. I mean, even if you can't read the thread title in plain English, this should help. (yoiu asked about Mayfield in a thread about Mahomes. Really, that's clear, even on this cesspool).

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=261313&p=3615060&viewfull=1#post3615060

Lit likes Mahomes and Mayfield I was messing with him. I’m not going to start a new thread about it lol.

I missed it did Allen have a better game than Baker Mayfield?

Lit was a huge fan of Mayfield last year and criticizing Allen heavily last year. It's funny how he still is criticizing Allen this year but has nothing bad to say about Mayfield. It's Lit being Lit.

Lit was a huge fan of Mayfield last year and criticizing Allen heavily last year. It's funny how he still is criticizing Allen this year but has nothing bad to say about Mayfield. It's Lit being Lit.

I’m glad the joke wasn’t lost on you

Lit likes Mahomes and Mayfield I was messing with him. I’m not going to start a new thread about it lol.

I gave Lit a chance to come clean on my Mayfield thread but as always he will never admit how clueless he is. Mayfield has the talent around him but he sucks.