Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Announcer: Game on the line, Allen needs to make a big time throw

You love to crticize everything Allen does.

It was a low pass were only his reciever could get it.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lit and Sean ruin this place with the constant same drivel. The agendas are clear as day.

I completely agree. It’s getting to be too much, the whimsy of the occasional post is now a deluge of negativity. Josh Allen made one mistake today—one!—and people are acting like we lost.

True words are plain.

Lit and Sean ruin this place with the constant same drivel. The agendas are clear as day.

Lit, machinist, Bort, Sean are all Allen haters

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I completely agree. It’s getting to be too much, the whimsy of the occasional post is now a deluge of negativity. Josh Allen made one mistake today—one!—and people are acting like we lost.

That INT is on Yeldon. If he doesn't stop running it's a catch/incompletion ... not an INT.

Everything sucks and everything is awful according to Lit and Sean and Bort and the Machinist.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Criticizing Allen for sucking ass and bad plays makes us haters....whatever.

One bad pass. You are literally criticizing him for one bad pass. Your bias and hatred for Allen are transparent.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

One bad pass. You are literally criticizing him for one bad pass. Your bias and hatred for Allen are transparent.

I criticized Allen from last week's game. I didn't post anything negative today about Allen.

Look, one of the MAIN problems with this board DURING the game is making a thread for each thought that pops into someone's head(not just Lit). That's what the GAME THREADS are for. Maybe I'll repost this in a dozen said threads that are receiving these complaints.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

sean is really more comic relief than anything. hes entertaining in his pessimism

lit it not. he calls out things too early; he stakes out a position and doesnt bend no matter what the evidence shows; and he pretends like he never said it when he was wrong

but thats his right as a fan - to be a miserable cuss that rarely emphasizes the positive, while claiming he knows more than anybody else, and thus ends up more annoying than interesting

sorry, lit. just pointing out the truth. like i said before, it wouldnt kill you to post more positive comments when appropriate. ive seen you do it a little lately, try to do it some more

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

That dump off pass to Yeldon was called in from the sideline.

They needed a high percentage play to keep the clock running. They couldn't risk stopping the clock with an incompletion.

sean is really more comic relief than anything. hes entertaining in his pessimism

lit it not. he calls out things too early; he stakes out a position and doesnt bend no matter what the evidence shows; and he pretends like he never said it when he was wrong

but thats his right as a fan - to be a miserable cuss that rarely emphasizes the positive, while claiming he knows more than anybody else, and thus ends up more annoying than interesting

sorry, lit. just pointing out the truth. like i said before, it wouldnt kill you to post more positive comments when appropriate. ive seen you do it a little lately, try to do it some more

Didn't really read the rest of your post(dont care about the Lit obsession some have), but I think this is quite an accurate portrayal of Sean. Even if I upset him at times, I find Sean to be quite an enjoyable poster at times. His shoutbox antics(and statitistics) are second to only one other member.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)