Schefter just posted to fb

oh my god!

Adam Schefter

7 mins ·

Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.

I don't even know what this means

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Holy shit.

I don't know what to think of this.

awesome!

The powers that be have no political affiliation.

BILL HICKS IS MY CO-PILOT

http://www.democracynow.org - news for those who refuse to be considered cattle.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children . . . Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Not sure I love this. Sure our D was good without Kiko. But it could be a lot better with him. Besides 2 important ingredients from last year are most likely not coming back (Hughes and Spikes).

Nothing against Shady. Kid is a stub. But he's a stud running back. A position that can be easily filled with draftees.

This also pretty much cements the obviousness that was CJ Spiller not coming back too.

Me no likey. Maybe I'll grow into it. But as of now just more ammo against the stupidity and failure that is Doug Whaley.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Isn't this draft supposed to be heavy at RB ?

cant be

why in the world would you trade a young stud at a difficult to fill multi-player spot like lb for a single-player position like rb with a guy about to hit the magic age of 27 where rbs start to statistically decline when you have a rb rich draft coming up?

doesnt make sense

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Gotta go with my initial gut feeling. That initial feeling was NOT happy. I could see trading Alonzo as part of getting a qb. But for a rb? Not crazy about it.

cant be

why in the world would you trade a young stud at a difficult to fill multi-player spot like lb for a single-player position like rb with a guy about to hit the magic age of 27 where rbs start to statistically decline when you have a rb rich draft coming up?

doesnt make sense

Makes perfect sense if you've been following the Bills for the last 15 years.

You would think they would have learned about paying a high price for RBs, but I guess not.

The Philadelphia Eagles have a trade in place to send running back LeSean McCoy to the Buffalo Bills, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The Eagles have agreed to trade LeSean McCoy to the Bills, according to a source.

In return, the Bills will send linebacker Kiko Alonso to the Eagles, the source said.

Drafted in the second round of the 2009 draft out of Pittsburgh, McCoy has spent his entire six-season career in Philadelphia.

He rushed for 1,319 yards and five touchdowns last season for the Eagles.

Alonso missed all of the 2014-15 season with a torn ACL, but in his rookie season of 2013, he played every defensive snap and ranked third in the NFL with 159 tackles.

An Oregon product, Alonso will reunite with his former college coach, Chip Kelly, who will enter his third season in charge of the Eagles.

The trade cannot be made official until the new league year begins next Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12415886/philadelphia-eagles-trade-lesean-mccoy-buffalo-bills

im gonna guess this is going to turn out to be overblown. its gonna be that bills eagles are talking about it and thats it

if not, bills front office has a week to sell this to the fans and i doubt its gonna be easy

better be a freakin pick involved

No pick. Player for player deal

A trade for a rb? I loved Alonso. I hate it.

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

RB's are a dime a dozen.

We have Freddie.

We have Boobie.

We have Free Agency.

We have late picks we can use.

But we trade a young stud LB for a RB.

Typical Buffalo Bills.

Don't forget the money repercussions.

Kiko is on his rookie deal. A manageable 2nd round deal. McCoy already upped his and is on a much higher scale. This hurts our cap. Our chances of getting Hughes back are now lower.

Gotta think Chip Kelly knows something we don't. I believe Kelly is far smarter than Whaley. Don't like it.

Doesn't McCoy have concussion history? And what about his high cap hit? Over 7 mill.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I'm not thrilled with giving up Kiko but as a player-for-player trade it seems fair.

One of the top NFL rb's for one of the top young lb's in the league.

Oh my God. This reaction is nuts to me. How much better could our D really be than it was last year. McCoy is the best RB in football catching the ball and running. Every analyst is saying Bills nailed this. And Kiko tore the hell out of that knee. Who knows if he comes back as well.

I don't even know what this means

You just got a top 3 in the entire league RB for a stud young LB that was probably(when healthy) in the top 10 at his position..pretty much a win win but im ok with it

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Doesn't McCoy have concussion history? And what about his high cap hit? Over 7 mill.

i just read its over 10 mil (!) but i have no idea if thats accurate. we are sure to find out shortly im sure

The worst part of this is I can see Spiller now going to Philly and tearing it up.

2018 Wish List

1. Ed Olliver, NT, Houston

2. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

3. Nate Davis, G/OT, Charlotte

4. Maxx Crosby, DE, Eastern Michigan

4. Kahale Warring TE, San Diego St.

5. Trey Pipkins, OT, Sioux Falls

5. Kendall Sheffield CB, Ohio State

6. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

7. Jalen Hurd, WR, Baylor

7. Jamal Davis II, DE, Akron