Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

So how good is New England, really?

Just an opinion question, no startling premise. Just that they played 3 epicly bad teams, then one bad offense having an epicly bad day. Does that really make them better than the 86 Bears defense?

I know it's nice to say you went toe to toe with the champ the distance of the fight(saw one article compare it to the first Rocky movie), but do you feel NE is really going to finish the season #1 in the power rankings(or even AFC) in your opinion?

Part of this can lead into a 2nd question, I guess. After the close game against what we perceive NE to be, is it possible some on here are thinking the Titans game on the road is going to be easier than it could turn out to be?

Again, this is just opinion, but I know some of you tend to support your opinions rather well.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

They must no go to the Super Bowl. Otherwise they have four in a row. Please, dear god, if there is some justice in the world they have to fail earlier ....

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

it's early and they usually find a way to adjust but from what I saw Sunday, if you have the horses on defense, all you have to do is crowd the line and make Brady beat you deep. Without Gronk, their passing game is limited. Brady is 40+, his arm is not what it used to be.

But then again, Edelman was less than 100% so we will see.

Their defense on the other hand is out of control. Pressure on both ends front and back is tough to consistently beat.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Still elite, but if we keep this D and build a wall around Allen then we will be better than them. I hope to give them a Dan Marino style 62-7 pantsing in the playoffs next year.

Kansas City is a better team than New England.

The Super Bowl goes through Kansas City in the AFC.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

KC is the only team capable of stopping them in the playoffs. And they will have at LEAST a 2 seed due to the ease of schedule.

I hope their defense is as good as hyped because that would mean our offense isn't as bad as it looked.

Titans are completely impossible to predict. They are a schizophrenic team and you never know which one is going to show up. Our D will keep us in it even if the good Titans show up but whether we can score enough is another question.

Very good

Just like every god damned year.

Why is this even a question? How many more years of Brady domination do you guys need ? .... Until he retires they are the favorite to win it all. Every fucking year.

And I fucking hate it.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Kansas City is a better team than New England.

The Super Bowl goes through Kansas City in the AFC.

Long way to go but its not surprising of you to say this.

Long way to go but its not surprising of you to say this.

New England only beat Buffalo because of a cheap shot to Allen.

Do you really think Tom Brady is a better QB than Patrick Mahomes?

Kansas City filled some holes on defense and has an even more explosive offense then they did last year.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Kansas City filled some holes on defense and has an even more explosive offense then they did last year.

No, I do not think Brady is better than Mahomes. However, I have seen Belichick repeatedly shut down the greatest offenses who have ever played the game. His Ds made Kelly, Montana, Warner, Manning, and co look pedestrian. The Chiefs have a chance if they get the Arrowhead advantage but unfortunately by then Bellichick has a season's worth of game film and footage of the previous game. This is why so often the first time we play the Pats the W is so agonizingly close and the second meeting is almost always a pantsing

They're good enough to whoop three shitty teams and accept a gift wrapped victory from the Bills. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Kansas actually did beat NE last year. It just so happened that on that 3rd down int that ended the game Dee Ford (who had no effect on the play) had like half his shoulder offside. He got called for it and the rest is history. But they had them. Sometimes "luck" is bigger than some people think.

Sorry but KC won't matter as they always haven't mattered since the 60s.

Kc never gets there and they have Reid who never gets there. Thsts double up on the disappointment

You always deflect to other topics. I did not say anything about the Pats beating the Bills. You introduced it and I know you think the only reason NE wins is b/c of luck, penalties, refs, cheating, cheap shots, locker room recordings, headset issues, coaches on the field during pre-game blah blah blah. You rub yourserlf silly when the Pats lose.

I also did not say that Brady is better than Mahomes. Its a team game and depending on injuries and where these teams are at by the end of the year it is either going through KC or NE. They play in Dec at Gillette so we will get a good look at these two teams against each other. I would place bets on Brady and BB over Mahomes and Reid any day of the week.

After 4 weeks of play the Chiefs are ranked 30th in Defense so as we saw in the SB last year, a good defense can shut down a good offense. The Pats handed the Chiefs 2 of their 5 losses last year. I also think the Pats have an easier schedule than the Chiefs so there may be better odds that the super bowl goes through Gillette as well.

I know you think the only reason NE wins is b/c of luck, penalties, refs, cheating, cheap shots, locker room recordings, headset issues, coaches on the field during pre-game blah blah blah.

Well, when something seems oddly coincidental for almost 2 decades you have to believe your eyes. Funny thing is it's not just Bills fans saying it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

This is closer to the educated type of discussion I was hoping for, but it still is focused on schedule:

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

F the Patriots. I couldn't root for them if I tried to.

Kansas actually did beat NE last year. It just so happened that on that 3rd down int that ended the game Dee Ford (who had no effect on the play) had like half his shoulder offside. He got called for it and the rest is history. But they had them. Sometimes "luck" is bigger than some people think.

It was Bad luck or bad situational awareness. Kansas city should have won that game.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It was Bad luck or bad situational awareness. Kansas city should have won that game.

I wouldn't cal it bad luck on Kansas. For them its actually remarkably stupid.

I think its good luck for NE because ...

a) Ford was that dumb

b) It was called because it had no effect on the play.

And it was the correct call btw. Dude is clearly over the line. But they had lost that game.