Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Giants didn’t get the “develop your QB” memo

Allen’s first start ever was like 50% for 1 TD and 2 INT’s.

He had 3 total touchdowns, no turnovers and a 111.0 qb rating. Not saying you’re wrong that some qb’s ‘get it’ right away, I’m saying don’t rush to judgement on first starts.

True words are plain.

Another troll thread citing a new QB in the game. Yawn.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I don’t mock anyone.

I just tell the truth.

you tell YOUR truth

big difference from actual truth

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

watched the entire game and Jones was good but oddly what saved him today was Barkley getting hurt. The bucs seemed unprepared to deal with the Giants offense once he got hurt. I dont they expected or were ready for Jones to throw 50 passes and he completely ate them up once Barkley went down. There were receivers running wide open all 2nd half. They are after all the Bucs, by far the dumbest team in the league. They make 2001-2017 Bills look like Brain Surgeons. The last 30 seconds of that game left me speechless of how stupid a coach and a team can be.

Jones played a hell of a game and got hit a lot and hung in there. He had a fumble, made some questionable decisions, (sound familiar) but made plays. We are fortunate he didnt start last week.

And BTW, the Giants are still idiots just like the Bills last year. Jones should have started week 1. He is as much better than Eli than Allen was to Peterman.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

In his first game ever, Daniel Jones has 336 yards and 4 TD’s.

For crap sake, the Giants must not have gotten the memo!

You have to “develop” the QB!

He shouldn’t be good in his first start.

He should play at least a year or two before he slowly and frustratingly becomes better and better and better and better with hiccups all throughout the way.

Did you even watch the game? Jones made plenty of mistakes, but he was able to overcome them & got saved by a missed field goal. If you haven't seen the game, go & watch it & then try to understand you can't just throw some stats up without a context. His stats were enhanced because he was in a shootout. Yes he came through in the clutch JUST LIKE JOSH ALLEN DID TODAY. Also this was game 3 of the season. Josh dominated game 3 last year as a rookie,

Did you even watch the game? Jones made plenty of mistakes, but he was able to overcome them & got saved by a missed field goal. If you haven't seen the game, go & watch it & then try to understand you can't just throw some stats up without a context. His stats were enhanced because he was in a shootout. Yes he came through in the clutch JUST LIKE JOSH ALLEN DID TODAY. Also this was game 3 of the season. Josh dominated game 3 last year as a rookie,

Lit was boxscore scouting and only cares about stats. He could care less about the context of those stats.

Lit is just trying to push his anti-Buffalo agenda and his anti Allen agenda, because he is petty and pissed of Josh Rosen, isn't Buffalo's QB.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg