Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Giants didn’t get the “develop your QB” memo

In his first game ever, Daniel Jones has 336 yards and 4 TD’s.

For crap sake, the Giants must not have gotten the memo!

You have to “develop” the QB!

He shouldn’t be good in his first start.

He should play at least a year or two before he slowly and frustratingly becomes better and better and better and better with hiccups all throughout the way.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Mike Evans just had a 44 yard catch and Tampa Bay is now on the 10 yard line and a fg wins it for Tampa Bay.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Actually I love the Bills and want Josh to be good.

Bullshit. You mock the Bills, Allen, and anyone that supports them to no end. You’re a joke.

Lucky win for the Giants with a missed gimmie fg by Tampa Bay. Good for Daniel Jones.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Bullshit. You mock the Bills, Allen, and anyone that supports them to no end. You’re a joke.

That is why Lit is the fakest person here.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lucky win for the Giants with a missed gimmie fg by Tampa Bay. Good for Daniel Jones.

My goodness, if Daniel Jones “develops” any more, he’ll have 500+ yard games!

LOL, you really hate Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

Just from today, how are Allen's stats and play today any better than Tyrod's? List the differences for us. You're hanging your hat on a guy who has shown us nothing different than any other QB in here since Bledsoe.

I don’t mock anyone.

I just tell the truth.

I think you may have mocked me in the past, lol.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Just from today, how are Allen's stats and play today any better than Tyrod's? List the differences for us. You're hanging your hat on a guy who has shown us nothing different than any other QB in here since Bledsoe.

Really? Allen can lead a team back from a deficit. That’s where it begins and ends...

Really? Allen can lead a team back from a deficit. That’s where it begins and ends...

That's it? That's doing what's expected. Other Bills QB's have done likewise. What else?

BTW Daniel Jones was coached and developed by David Cutcliffe at Duke University. David Cutcliffe coached and developed Eli Manning at Ole Miss and coached and developed Payton Manning at Tennessee.

Daniel Jones is more polished and pro ready than Josh Allen.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

BTW Daniel Jones was coached and developed by David Cutcliffe at Duke University. David Cutcliffe coached and developed Eli Manning at Ole Miss and coached and developed Payton Manning at Tennessee.

Daniel Jones is more polished and pro ready than Josh Allen.

And everybody thought the draft pick was crazy...

If you watched both Tyrod Taylor and Josh Allen play you would know that Tyrod was super conservative and afraid to throw the ball unless the WR was completely wide open and it limited Buffalo's passing game. Tyrod is a more conservative check down version of Alex Smith.

Allen is smart, tough as nails, and he is a leader. Allen has only started 14 games and is 8-6 as a starter, 4 4th quarter wins and already showed me more than Tyrod Taylor ever has.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

And everybody thought the draft pick was crazy...

Draft twitter was wrong on Daniel Jones and draft twitter was wrong on Josh Allen.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Nothing to see here people.....just like a little baby craving for attention...thats all it is.....oh yeah the MIGHTY GIANTS NOW!!!! LOL!! OMG please just stop while your a mile behind already...

That's it? That's doing what's expected. Other Bills QB's have done likewise. What else?

You asked about Tyrod genius. You didn’t bring up other quarterbacks.

Josh Elway actually has taken this team on his shoulders and engineered comebacks. Tyrod Taylor never did that and while you could count on Taylor to not lose a game, if you needed a fourth quarter drive to win it, he was not your man.

If you watched both Tyrod Taylor and Josh Allen play you would know that Tyrod was super conservative and afraid to throw the ball unless the WR was completely wide open and it limited Buffalo's passing game. Tyrod is a more conservative check down version of Alex Smith.

board is erroring out after a post again

Allen is smart, tough as nails, and he is a leader. Allen has only started 14 games and is 8-6 as a starter, 4 4th quarter wins and already showed me more than Tyrod Taylor ever has.

And Tyrod can run and had a 300yd. day and on and on..And both won't get you farther than the first round of the playoffs...People are banking on the guy being something he may never be.

Daniel Jones played well, but like Allen after his first game, give teams game footage and the road gets bumpier.

Also, Daniel Jones decision making was questionable on a lot of throws, something he hopefully DEVELOPS better habits with.

True words are plain.

Daniel Jones played well, but like Allen after his first game, give teams game footage and the road gets bumpier.

Also, Daniel Jones decision making was questionable on a lot of throws, something he hopefully DEVELOPS better habits with.

Allen’s first start ever was like 50% for 1 TD and 2 INT’s.