Sign in to follow this  
bortz

Does Allen mature or is he the same sub 300 yd, inconsistent guy forever?

The completion percentage is holding consistently to around 63% so the naysayers have been quieted in that department. The bonehead bad throw decisions are still there however.

Does Josh grow or is he at his ceiling?

He'll learn from it. He's smart enough to know to correct it and you can tell he feels like a total asshole because of that throw.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Well the reason hes under 300 is part him , pary the other WR/TE who cant keep a deep pass in their hands and part the OC/HC and then not really letting him air it out

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Well the reason hes under 300 is part him , pary the other WR/TE who cant keep a deep pass in their hands and part the OC/HC and then not really letting him air it out

That throw where he sailed it over Zay's head by 5 yds would have easily put him over 300 today.

That throw where he sailed it over Zay's head by 5 yds would have easily put him over 300 today.

You guys expect perfection from a guy that's played in 13 games. All he seems to do is do what it takes to win though.

You guys expect perfection from a guy that's played in 13 games. All he seems to do is do what it takes to win though.

How about just improvement?

He regressed today.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

How about just improvement?

He regressed today.

You are proving over and over again you don’t understand football or are too arrogant to admit you are wrong about Allen. Either way, anyone that knows anything realizes that you are going to look sharp every week. However, he got hot when the game was on the line which is the mark of a true gamer. Damn...give the kid a break.

You are proving over and over again you don’t understand football or are too arrogant to admit you are wrong about Allen. Either way, anyone that knows anything realizes that you are going to look sharp every week. However, he got hot when the game was on the line which is the mark of a true gamer. Damn...give the kid a break.

I agree with that, my posting hasn't been that sharp this week, and I even banned myself a few days as punishment. Maybe Josh needs punishment, lol. just kidding

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

He'll learn from it. He's smart enough to know to correct it and you can tell he feels like a total asshole because of that throw.

I noticed this too. The way he wouldn’t be denied on that last drive has me heartened.

True words are plain.

The Bengals dline is good. They harassed Allen all game.

The o-line has to learn to protect him better but Allen also has to learn to handle the pressure better.

The good news is that Allen seems like a hard worker and is probably watching game tape of himself as well as the Patriots as we speak. He can't be happy with his mistakes and I'm sure he is working to fix them.

Playing qb in the NFL isn't easy.

He had a few boneheaded mistakes today which he will learn from. Pretty confident we will not see that atrocious INT happen again. And he should have protected the ball better on the fumble.

I can't believe how much better his accuracy has gotten on short throws. I read MANY threads on here that said it was impossible to fix that.

His worst issue now appears to be trying to force a play that isn't there instead of taking the sack. That's a very coachable fix.

He continues to get better each week. He is cool under pressure and makes plays when it counts. In spite of his early blunders he willed us to victory today. Again.