Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Tough football season for Lit so far.

Per cover1 twitter:

Josh Allen when UNDER PRESSURE per PFF

Completion percentage - 52.4%

Adjusted completion percentage (Minus drops, throwaways, spikes, hit as thrown) - 92.9% (#1)

12th power rankings 5th in AFC

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001055967/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-3-cowboys-hit-top-five-saints-sink

Coward with kind words

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvideos/herd-hierarchy-colins-top-10-nfl-teams-after-2019-20-week-2/vi-AAHr82R

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Dont need analytical articles to tell me....anyone with good vision or even half decent vision can see for themselves....

I'll be fully on the bandwagon if we kill the Bengals and take care of business and are 6-2 by Week 8.

The facts are we shot ourselves in the ass the entire first half vs the Jets and benefitted off a whistle that prevented a JA fumble for 6 vs the Giants. Disclaimer, the Jets and Giants both suck, hard.

Without Singletary the run game loses all explosive plays minus any JA scrambles. Gore has average 1.5 and 3 YPC the first two games. Yeldon needs to bring some juice, and he's never really been that as a ball carrier.

If the offense goes MIA for a half or for a quarter and a half in Week 4 we're going to get wrecked.

Also Frazier isn't going to be able to play that soft shell vs many teams like they did vs NYG. Maybe Tennesse and Miami. The creativity needs to be there whether its bringing extra guys or disguising it to confuse OL. Getting pressure on 8% of the snaps won't work against Brady or any halfway decent QB.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

well i guess we can forget about trying to get lit to stop naming jungle in thread titles just to troll him

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

well i guess we can forget about trying to get lit to stop naming jungle in thread titles just to troll him

Lit has an unhealthy obsession with me. He has always hated me for no good reason. It manifests itself with threads about me.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Not bashing on Josh Allen or his stats but its only 2 games in and he has played against (2) bottom feeder teams from last year that were 4-12 and 5-11. I actually would have thought his numbers would be better vs those two teams.

Not bashing on Josh Allen or his stats but its only 2 games in and he has played against (2) bottom feeder teams from last year that were 4-12 and 5-11. I actually would have thought his numbers would be better vs those two teams.

Considering how extreme draft twitter and analytical twitter was on Josh Allen and the fact they claimed accuracy couldn't be fixed it shows they are wrong.

Allen now has 3 games in a row where he has thrown for a completion rate 63% or higher dating back to the final game of last year.

You don't get to choose your opponents week to week, you have to go out and win no matter who you are playing if you want to make the playoffs.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Considering how extreme draft twitter and analytical twitter was on Josh Allen and the fact they claimed accuracy couldn't be fixed it shows they are wrong.

Allen now has 3 games in a row where he has thrown for a completion rate 63% or higher dating back to the final game of last year.

You don't get to choose your opponents week to week, you have to go out and win no matter who you are playing if you want to make the playoffs.

That's funny, when the Pats beat up on lowly teams you Bills fans would never say hey they don't get to choose their opponents week to week, they just play the schedule given to them. LOL! It's more of those rose colored glasses you look through.

That's funny, when the Pats beat up on lowly teams you Bills fans would never say hey they don't get to choose their opponents week to week, they just play the schedule given to them. LOL! It's more of those rose colored glasses you look through.

Why are you here? You don't root for the Buffalo Bills. You root for a team owned by International Sex Trafficker/Dungeon Warlord, Bob Kraft.

19 Games Behind. Wow. 19.

So you are bragging about beating the worst team in the NFL in the Miami Dolphins? The team that is in full tank mode and trading away all its good players. Sounds like you are a Patriots fan.

Only a person with low moral fabric like yourself would be able to cheer for a team with a piece of a shit alleged rapist in Antonio Brown and is owned by a piece of shit in Kraft who supports international sex trafficking and sexual crimes.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Why are you here? You don't root for the Buffalo Bills. You root for a team owned by International Sex Trafficker/Dungeon Warlord, Bob Kraft.

Easy Junior, do you have to root for the Bills to be here? You have been on this site for 17yrs which is more than 6205 days and only have 757 posts? Perhaps your existence here should be questioned? You don't appear to offer much on this board. Just go back to your 757th post and one can tell you don't bring much to the table. LOL!

So you are bragging about beating the worst team in the NFL in the Miami Dolphins? The team that is in full tank mode and trading away all its good players. Sounds like you are a Patriots fan.

Only a person with low moral fabric like yourself would be able to cheer for a team with a piece of a shit alleged rapist in Antonio Brown and is owned by a piece of shit in Kraft who supports international sex trafficking and sexual crimes.

Show me where I am bragging about the Pats beating Miami? You must be of low moral fabric since you support a team that just had a player suspended for beating up a women. Nothing worse than a hypocrite!

Show me where I am bragging about the Pats beating Miami? You must be of low moral fabric since you support a team that just had a player suspended for beating up a women. Nothing worse than a hypocrite!

You had a player who committed homicide in Aaron Hernandez. You have an owner in Robert Kraft who encourages cheating to get a competitive advantage.

Controversy surrounds the Patriots and many of there super bowl wins have asterisks because of the cheating scandals.

Nothing worse than a liar and fake person like you.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You had a player who committed homicide in Aaron Hernandez. You have an owner in Robert Kraft who encourages cheating to get a competitive advantage.

Controversy surrounds the Patriots and many of there super bowl wins have asterisks because of the cheating scandals.

Nothing worse than a liar and fake person like you.

All you do is cry about the Pats Jungle. Cry me a river boy!!!

Show me where I bragged about beating Miami? You just cry about the Pats instead of answering my question. Your the one bragging about your boy Josh after playing two games this year against two of the weakest teams in the league.

Per cover1 twitter:

Josh Allen when UNDER PRESSURE per PFF

Completion percentage - 52.4%

Adjusted completion percentage (Minus drops, throwaways, spikes, hit as thrown) - 92.9% (#1)

12th power rankings 5th in AFC

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001055967/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-3-cowboys-hit-top-five-saints-sink

Coward with kind words

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvideos/herd-hierarchy-colins-top-10-nfl-teams-after-2019-20-week-2/vi-AAHr82R

Lit has been fairly positive, so why are you guys pokin the monkey in the gorilla house!

Lit has been fairly positive, so why are you guys pokin the monkey in the gorilla house!

It's an act with Lit, he is not sincere. He has been anti Buffalo for years. He literally had Bill Belichick as his avatar last year and had threads talking glowingly about the Patriots and Belichick.

He critcized Josh Allen's accuracy last game.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

All you do is cry about the Pats Jungle. Cry me a river boy!!!

Show me where I bragged about beating Miami? You just cry about the Pats instead of answering my question. Your the one bragging about your boy Josh after playing two games this year against two of the weakest teams in the league.

So you don't give Buffalo respect for beating teams they are supposed to beat. According to you, Buffalo didn't beat them by enough points.

Guess what the Jets and Giants are a lot better than the Dolphins, the worst team in the nfl, and a Steelers team with a busted up Big Ben playing with an elbow injury.

You are pathetic. Come on a Buffalo Bills message board to talk shit about the Patriots. Go fuck yourself.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You think the first game they lose, possibly to the Patriots, he isn't going to start 15 threads about this that and the other? Come on man, if this guy cant take it, he should leave.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

I’m just happy that he has progressed from last year. He has been able to hit his targets, on the run and throw wr’s open. I don’t care how good the opponent is, he can either hit the open receiver or not. JP Losman and EJ Manuel couldn’t hit receivers regardless of who we were playing.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

So you don't give Buffalo respect for beating teams they are supposed to beat. According to you, Buffalo didn't beat them by enough points.

Guess what the Jets and Giants are a lot better than the Dolphins, the worst team in the nfl, and a Steelers team with a busted up Big Ben playing with an elbow injury.

You are pathetic. Come on a Buffalo Bills message board to talk shit about the Patriots. Go fuck yourself.

Whatever Jungle boy! I haven't talked shit about either the bills or the pats in this thread all I said was that the Bills are 2-0 against teams they should beat. I also said not to bash Josh Allen to start my first response and I would have thought he would have better numbers than he does against the two teams they played against. You need better reading comprehension skills. Continue on with your rose colored glasses and get a grip on yourself boy! You always have one hand in your pants when talking about Josh Allen!

Anyone with an open mind can see that Allen has come a long way since last year.

He still has a lot to prove with his decision making but he has improved by leaps and bounds in reading defenses and comfort in the pocket.

Allen is going to have his ups and downs like every 2nd year qb but he has exceeded my expectations for the first 2 games this year.

Bring on the Bengals!

Because Pats fans love to rub shit in our noses.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Easy Junior, do you have to root for the Bills to be here? You have been on this site for 17yrs which is more than 6205 days and only have 757 posts? Perhaps your existence here should be questioned? You don't appear to offer much on this board. Just go back to your 757th post and one can tell you don't bring much to the table. LOL!

Not a junior, different middle name. A post every 8 - 9 days is pretty good for (drum roll) 'THE MOST INTERESTING POSTER ON THE BUFFALORANGE!!'

At siome point I'll score a horn chart for the trumpet fanfare when I state that. See you next Thursday to Friday.

I'll be fully on the bandwagon if we kill the Bengals and take care of business and are 6-2 by Week 8.

The facts are we shot ourselves in the ass the entire first half vs the Jets and benefitted off a whistle that prevented a JA fumble for 6 vs the Giants. Disclaimer, the Jets and Giants both suck, hard.

Without Singletary the run game loses all explosive plays minus any JA scrambles. Gore has average 1.5 and 3 YPC the first two games. Yeldon needs to bring some juice, and he's never really been that as a ball carrier.

If the offense goes MIA for a half or for a quarter and a half in Week 4 we're going to get wrecked.

Also Frazier isn't going to be able to play that soft shell vs many teams like they did vs NYG. Maybe Tennesse and Miami. The creativity needs to be there whether its bringing extra guys or disguising it to confuse OL. Getting pressure on 8% of the snaps won't work against Brady or any halfway decent QB.

To me, that's what was encouraging about the Jets game. We played poorly, and still won. That is a sign of a good team IMO. Week one, Philly trailed Washington by 17 and then won b/c they are better. Good teams don't always dominate from start to finish but find ways to get it done and that's what they did.

Take care of business against Cinci and then I don't even need to see them beat the Patriots, I just need them to look like a good team. Pass the eyeball test for once. Even in games where we may have the lead against them, it always feels so tenuous...like it's a miracle to be competing with them.