Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
Skooby

What do we need to do to beat the Patriots

Besides scoring more than them, what can we do to win ??

PUUUUSH up the middle.

If you can take away Brady's eye of the hurricane, he is way less effective.

Rushing around the end to get to him takes a nano second too long. He gets it out to too quick.

So, two bulldozers in the middle who can collapse the pocket.

Besides scoring more than them, what can we do to win ??

This is very simple.

We need Brady to NOT play. That's it. Don't over complicate it. Anything less than that is a W for the Pats. As always. As I say every god damned season. Bills are the only team that starts 0-2. In my mind we are 2-2 right now.

Combination of food poisoning the night before to key players and Brady not playing.....pretty much it....

I honestly think the Bills have the best defense to hold back the Pats offense and I think the Pats defense can do the same to the Bills offense. To me this game comes down to turnovers and kicking. The Pats defense has not allowed a TD in their last 3 games dating back to the SB. This week they have the Jets so it could be two 3-0 teams meeting up on Week 4 in Buffalo.

I honestly think the Bills have the best defense to hold back the Pats offense and I think the Pats defense can do the same to the Bills offense. To me this game comes down to turnovers and kicking. The Pats defense has not allowed a TD in their last 3 games dating back to the SB. This week they have the Jets so it could be two 3-0 teams meeting up on Week 4 in Buffalo.

Week 4 will be the toughest competition for the Bills after 3 wks and will be same toughest competition for the cheats after 3 weeks...both teams played some piss poor teams to date (im assumming the jets are going to get an ass cleaning again and the bengles well they looked downright awful)......cant believe im going to agree with you here but i can say......bills will be 3-1 after week 4.....when it comes to the cheats im at a point where i will have to see before i believe now for the bills to finally beat them....

The Pats D has been great lately. I think it will take some amazing individual efforts to get it done but it is never impossible.

How does Belichick and Brady's ass taste?