Sign in to follow this  
Skooby

What do we need to do to beat the Patriots

Besides scoring more than them, what can we do to win ??

You have to play perfect football because the Patriots don't beat themselves. You can't beat yourself. So no penalties, no concentration lapses, no bad plays. You have to play great situational football.

It's all about playing complementary football, so special team, defense and offense have to play well to beat New England.

You want a ball-control offense that uses both the running game and passing game to kill the clock to keep Tom Brady off the field.

You want your defense to limit the damage the Patriots offense can do. They need to create pressure up the middle so Brady doesn't have a clean pocket to step up into. The defense needs to get some key stops on 3rd down and when Belichick goes for it on 4th down, some stops on 4th down. A couple of turnovers would be very helpful.

The special teams have to flip the field. You want the punter to consistently place them inside the 20-yard line and the coverage team to limit the damage the Patriots punt return game does. The punt return team has maximize the return and try to flip the field for the offense. The FG team has to hit long-distance field goals when called upon because it's going to be a close game every point is valuable. It's hard to block field goals but if the FG defense team can do everything in their power to make the life the Patriots FG kicker difficult it helps.

Even though they have to get past the Bengals first, the word for the day against the Patriots should be PAIN! Anyone who touches the ball, needs to go down hard.

Having said that, lets watch how the game is called.

PUUUUSH up the middle.

If you can take away Brady's eye of the hurricane, he is way less effective.

Rushing around the end to get to him takes a nano second too long. He gets it out to too quick.

So, two bulldozers in the middle who can collapse the pocket.

This is very simple.

We need Brady to NOT play. That's it. Don't over complicate it. Anything less than that is a W for the Pats. As always. As I say every god damned season. Bills are the only team that starts 0-2. In my mind we are 2-2 right now.

Combination of food poisoning the night before to key players and Brady not playing.....pretty much it....

I honestly think the Bills have the best defense to hold back the Pats offense and I think the Pats defense can do the same to the Bills offense. To me this game comes down to turnovers and kicking. The Pats defense has not allowed a TD in their last 3 games dating back to the SB. This week they have the Jets so it could be two 3-0 teams meeting up on Week 4 in Buffalo.

I honestly think the Bills have the best defense to hold back the Pats offense and I think the Pats defense can do the same to the Bills offense. To me this game comes down to turnovers and kicking. The Pats defense has not allowed a TD in their last 3 games dating back to the SB. This week they have the Jets so it could be two 3-0 teams meeting up on Week 4 in Buffalo.

Week 4 will be the toughest competition for the Bills after 3 wks and will be same toughest competition for the cheats after 3 weeks...both teams played some piss poor teams to date (im assumming the jets are going to get an ass cleaning again and the bengles well they looked downright awful)......cant believe im going to agree with you here but i can say......bills will be 3-1 after week 4.....when it comes to the cheats im at a point where i will have to see before i believe now for the bills to finally beat them....

The Pats D has been great lately. I think it will take some amazing individual efforts to get it done but it is never impossible.

How does Belichick and Brady's ass taste?

1. Better a Chevy than a Dee Ford, in other words smart football. It does not require perfect football, but be smart. In other words, no penalties

2. Minimize turnovers

3. Hit Brady clean and hit him hard. Its simple, get pressure on him and frustrate him and you have a chance

4. If there is any gimmick play you practiced in camp that you have not really shown yet, run that play

How does Belichick and Brady's ass taste?

You can ask the Ravens player in my avatar how Gronks ass tastes!!!!!!!! LOL!

It starts with pressure and ends with getting hits on Brady. You need to frustrate him and get him whining to the officials. Additionally, take the middle of the field away and keep him off the field as much as possible with long, sustained drives.

All games are winnable and also easy to lose. The Bills have been their own worse enemies when they play the Pats with unforced errors.