Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I just finished watching the Bengals game

I’ll likely watch it at least one or two more times, but for now here are my thoughts:

- The 49ers DESTROYED them on the ground. I didn’t pull up the stat sheet yet, but they have to be close to 300 yards rushing.

- The 49ers were also very successful running screens against the Bengals defense. Delayed screens, WR screens, and quick screens.

- I believe Dalton ended up with around 300 yards passing and 2 TD’s, but 65 of those yards and 1 of those TD’s came on the last (Bengals) play of the game, when they were down 41-10 with 50 seconds left. In other words, garbage time.

- Dalton is now 0-5 without AJ Green playing, in their last 5 games without him.

- I don’t recall the Bengals getting a single sack. Not much pressure.

I’ll add more when I watch it again.

Bills win by 14+. Maybe 10+ if the Bengals get a garbage time TD.

I’ll likely watch it at least one or two more times, but for now here are my thoughts:

- The 49ers DESTROYED them on the ground. I didn’t pull up the stat sheet yet, but they have to be close to 300 yards rushing.

- The 49ers were also very successful running screens against the Bengals defense. Delayed screens, WR screens, and quick screens.

- I believe Dalton ended up with around 300 yards passing and 2 TD’s, but 65 of those yards and 1 of those TD’s came on the last (Bengals) play of the game, when they were down 41-10 with 50 seconds left. In other words, garbage time.

- Dalton is now 0-5 without AJ Green playing, in their last 5 games without him.

- I don’t recall the Bengals getting a single sick. Not much pressure.

I’ll add more when I watch it again.

Bills win by 14+. Maybe 10+ if the Bengals get a garbage time TD.

Yeah I am about to fire it up right now. Do you watch it on the condensed version or full game.

Do we run a lot of screens? I feel like I'm always in the shout box bitching about how we aren't running them.

Do we run a lot of screens? I feel like I'm always in the shout box bitching about how we aren't running them.

I don't remember if Daboll has called any screen passes this season. Beane upgraded every OL position except the LT because last years OL had terrible lateral agility and this prevented them from running successful screen passes and sweeps in the running game.

I expect Daboll to use some screen passes versus Cincinnati and to use some screen passes versus New England in the next game.

yeah they tried running at least two screens off the top of my head last week and allen had to throw it in the dirt bc it was completely covered

one to gore, one to knox, and now that i think about it, one to a wr mckenzie i think

Teams aren't pressuring Allen yet so the screens are not there. They think they want him to sit back and throw. That is about to change as he continues to progress.

Teams aren't pressuring Allen yet so the screens are not there. They think they want him to sit back and throw. That is about to change as he continues to progress.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but Allen has been sacked like 9 or 10 times in 2 games. Pass protection has been limited at best.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but Allen has been sacked like 9 or 10 times in 2 games. Pass protection has been limited at best.

Just cause you get sacked doesn't mean you sent 5 guys or blitz. Teams wants Allen to be a pocket passer...

Or 4 times...