Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Keepernick’s agent reaching out to QB needy teams

That rat bastard doesn't deserve another chance. He should be "Pete Rose'd" out of the fucking league for life....now that buttplugg truly does deserve to have his junk pushed in...let him try, who is really gonna bring that anti whateverthefuckitisthatday into their lockeroom? Pittsburg, nah the Rooney's have more class than that. Jets, maybe but the fans would burn the 5 boroughs if krappydick was there qb. NO, nah they are gonna ride or die with Bridgewater. Who else? Same for Mara's the Gina's arent gonna touch him either....

I hope he gets a job.

He deserves it so much more than some of the abusers that are currently on rosters.

Many of the users on here hate racist. Well this piece of liberal shit is one of the biggest racist out there. Just happens to be on the opposite spectrum of the white supremacist we often here about. Fuck him. Wouldn't surprise me if he was apart of antifa and out in the streets beating up innocent people.

Many of the users on here hate racist. Well this piece of liberal shit is one of the biggest racist out there. Just happens to be on the opposite spectrum of the white supremacist we often here about. Fuck him. Wouldn't surprise me if he was apart of antifa and out in the streets beating up innocent people.

l-29337-black-people-cant-be-racist-and-other-hilarious-jokes-you-can-tell-yourself.jpg?w=760&ssl=1

The idea that black people can't be racist is laughable.

And yet many blacks will claim that. Don’t know why

I hope he gets a job.

He deserves it so much more than some of the abusers that are currently on rosters.

Deserves? WTF?

What a bunch of brainwashed zombie, ignorant motherfuckers on this message board. The only thing going against him is that he’s not a good quarterback. But you dumb motherfuckers who claim to be Americans, who claim to support the constitution will vilify a man because he used his First Amendment rights to protest something he believes in.

Maybe he showed a little bad taste by doing it while he was supposed to be doing his job, but it was a silent protest that didn’t hurt anybody or stop anybody else from doing their job. Instead, it got completely blown out of proportion. With stupid shit like “disrespecting the flag“ attached to it, which is hypocritical and ridiculous. Looking at the people that are making a big deal out of it, I’m not surprised since none of you have any real political knowledge anyway other than the fact that you were ship a lying, racist piece of shit who told you that this was bad.

Except Bert. I think most of us realize the reason he is against it because he believes that Cops killing “nigga’s” is a good thing

The idea that black people can't be racist is laughable.

I know, right? Almost as laughable as thinking that you can’t be a racist

What a bunch of brainwashed zombie, ignorant motherfuckers on this message board. The only thing going against him is that he’s not a good quarterback. But you dumb motherfuckers who claim to be Americans, who claim to support the constitution will vilify a man because he used his First Amendment rights to protest something he believes in.

Maybe he showed a little bad taste by doing it while he was supposed to be doing his job, but it was a silent protest that didn’t hurt anybody or stop anybody else from doing their job. Instead, it got completely blown out of proportion. With stupid shit like “disrespecting the flag“ attached to it, which is hypocritical and ridiculous. Looking at the people that are making a big deal out of it, I’m not surprised since none of you have any real political knowledge anyway other than the fact that you were ship a lying, racist piece of shit who told you that this was bad.

Except Bert. I think most of us realize the reason he is against it because he believes that Cops killing “nigga’s” is a good thing

People vilify him for what he said and his actions. "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" There's two Americas right now. There's the Kaepernick America consisting of people who truly hate this country. They feel it's racist to the core and has systematically oppressed people of color since it's inception. They hate the police, they hate white people, and will pretty much try to find any reason to bash or undermine the USA. There's the other America where people are proud of this country. They look at the principals and ideals this country was founded on and feel like it's a pretty damn good place to live even considering we haven't always have lived up to those ideals. They see someone who's bi-racial, abandoned by his father, raised by a white family and has been able to make 10's of millions of dollars in the NFL, wearing Fidel Castro t-shirts and talking about oppression and they laugh. Kaepernick is the brainwashed one. He maybe should look closer to home to see the real problems plaguing the black community. Police brutality is about number 20 on that list.

... They feel [America] ... has systematically oppressed people of color since it's inception.

Well, that has really been true for centuries.

... They see someone who's bi-racial, abandoned by his father, raised by a white family and has been able to make 10's of millions of dollars in the NFL, wearing Fidel Castro t-shirts and talking about oppression and they laugh. ...

Either his point is correct or it is not. It does not matter how much he earns and what T-shirts he wears. And considering that nobody hires him actually confirms his point. I agree that he sucks, but I disagree that there are 64 better QBs out there. Maybe now that he did not play for such a long time, but not initially...

They hate the police, ... Police brutality is about number 20 on that list.

Maybe there are 19 more severe problems. Maybe not. But I think most would agree that it is a problem. You might want to watch the most current episode of patriot act (Netflix, but also on Youtube). This is one of the topics that I am completely flabbergasted what is possible in the US. Truely the country of unlimited possibilities.

I would like to see him get a gig. Get into a live game, and lay skid marks all over the field.

If he gets to start in the NFL, I guarantee he will be no better than Jeff Tuel or Nate Peterman.

Then we can close the book on him.

People vilify him for what he said and his actions. "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" There's two Americas right now. There's the Kaepernick America consisting of people who truly hate this country. They feel it's racist to the core and has systematically oppressed people of color since it's inception. They hate the police, they hate white people, and will pretty much try to find any reason to bash or undermine the USA. There's the other America where people are proud of this country. They look at the principals and ideals this country was founded on and feel like it's a pretty damn good place to live even considering we haven't always have lived up to those ideals. They see someone who's bi-racial, abandoned by his father, raised by a white family and has been able to make 10's of millions of dollars in the NFL, wearing Fidel Castro t-shirts and talking about oppression and they laugh. Kaepernick is the brainwashed one. He maybe should look closer to home to see the real problems plaguing the black community. Police brutality is about number 20 on that list.

Anybody that says Kaepernick is a victim and doesn't deserve all the backlash he's gotten is obviously part of the problem and really doesn't understand that facts aren't on their side. Based on HipKat's avatar, that shouldn't surprise anyone

Well, that has really been true for centuries.
Is America or people in general defined by the worst parts of their history or by their best? There seems to be a movement, cancel culture, that's taking over. It's people looking deep into peoples past and trying to ruin them no matter how much good they have done in their life. This is the same style of thinking. It's unproductive and only hurts people of color by the promotion of victimhood culture. Don't forget the past but it doesn't define people living in 2019.

Either his point is correct or it is not. It does not matter how much he earns and what T-shirts he wears. And considering that nobody hires him actually confirms his point. I agree that he sucks, but I disagree that there are 64 better QBs out there. Maybe now that he did not play for such a long time, but not initially...
He's not good enough to make up for the headache he brings. It's plain and simple. Look at AB. He is talented enough for people to deal with his baggage. CK isn't good enough.

Maybe there are 19 more severe problems. Maybe not. But I think most would agree that it is a problem. You might want to watch the most current episode of patriot act (Netflix, but also on Youtube). This is one of the topics that I am completely flabbergasted what is possible in the US. Truely the country of unlimited possibilities.
I don't see it as a problem. There's something like 850k cops in this country. 20 million traffic stops a year. If people would just listen to orders, there would be a lot less unfortunate incidents. I've been pulled over by asshole cops before. Not once did I think about being an asshole back or not listening to their orders. Lack of respect for authority is a bigger problem then renegade, racists cops on the loose. Funny that more white men are killed by police every year then black men yet we can't name any of them bc they're never on the news.

That was almost an amazing response, except you had him turn his shit by saying that people hate America. Nobody hates America. What people hate is the division that this country is being forced into by selfish politics and self-serving people who only care about themselves and their peer group.

You’re right though, there are two Americas. There are Americans you’ll remember what this country stands for what does country has supposed to stand for and what it no longer stands for. And the other America are the people who believe that everything they think is right and everything the other side thinks is wrong. No gray areas. Those are the most dangerous people in America. And what a coincidence then most of those people support Donald Trump. And that the ones who don’t support Donald Trump, support violent reactions to Donald Trump.

That was almost an amazing response, except you had him turn his shit by saying that people hate America. Nobody hates America. What people hate is the division that this country is being forced into by selfish politics and self-serving people who only care about themselves and their peer group.

You’re right though, there are two Americas. There are Americans you’ll remember what this country stands for what does country has supposed to stand for and what it no longer stands for. And the other America are the people who believe that everything they think is right and everything the other side thinks is wrong. No gray areas. Those are the most dangerous people in America. And what a coincidence then most of those people support Donald Trump. And that the ones who don’t support Donald Trump, support violent reactions to Donald Trump.

Trump started this narrative of using football players who kneel during the anthem as a protest are unamerican and hating the military as divide and conquer strategy. It's completely manufactured and fake. There is not an ounce of truth to his crazy ass claim. The fact is a former green beret, Nate Boyer advised Colin Kapernick to kneel instead of sit during the national anthem. Kapernick autographed a football with God Bless Our Troops and had lengthy discussions with Boyer who had served several missions. This is not someone who hates America or hate the military. If you don't realize you are being used as a pawn in Trumps political games, then you have no knowledge of politics and no self-awareness.

Mike Pense literally went to the Indianapolis Colts and the San Francisco 49ers for political grandstanding. He knew some players would kneel, got offended and left.

I would like to see him get a gig. Get into a live game, and lay skid marks all over the field.

If he gets to start in the NFL, I guarantee he will be no better than Jeff Tuel or Nate Peterman.

Then we can close the book on him.

Kapernick benefited from being in Greg Roman's spread option pistol offense. He still has to prove he can be a pure pocket passer.

I think Kapernick is as good or better than some of the current back up QB's in the NFL.

I think Kaepernick is better than some of the 3rd string QB's currently in the NFL.

If Eric Reid, Kaepernick's teammate in San Francisco and fellow protester can get a job in the NFL, Kaepernick should also get the opportunity to play in the NFL. He may have to be back up QB before he gets the chance to start, but he should still get that opportunity.

Your post speaks for itself. You're no better than anyone else around here, my friend. I don't give a shit what you or anyone else calls me. It matters not.