Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
theAteam

Let's talk Bengals

I'm getting the perception that a lot of people think the Bengals are not good. They did get obliterated on Sunday 41-17 by the 49ers at home. But they also went to Seattle of all places and played really tough, only losing in the 4th quarter.

Dalton's lines show he's still got it:

Week 1: 35/51 (68.6%), 418 yds, 2 TD 0 INT

Week 2: 26/42 (61.9%) 311 2 TD 1 INT

His favorite target with Green out seems to be 2017 1st round WR John Ross, who had 158 yds 2 TD and 112 yds 1 TD in both games. Tyler Boyd is still around as well, accruing 122 yards last week. Eifert hasn't been injured (yet) but doesn't appear to be a big factor.

Their rushing has been atrocious, with their biggest contributor being Bernard week 1 with 21 yards on 7 carries. For that reason I think they will continue to throw a lot and the Bills' secondary will have a much bigger challenge than they have had so far, even without Green playing.

They haven't allowed a 100 yard receiver yet. Their run defense is much more suspect, allowing Matt Breida 121 yards on 12 carries last week as well as Raheem Moshert getting 83. Depending on whether Singletary comes back we should be able to capitalize on that weakness.

Granted it's Week 3 and none of this really means much in the long run. I still think we'll beat them but I don't see a blowout. I would even venture to say they come out and throw heavily on us in the early quarters to take the lead before our secondary stops the bleeding. But by the end of it our run game will pick up and move the chains consistently. Messing up their passing game with consistent pressure on Dalton will win this game. I expect it to be close either way, or at least closer than the hype suggests.

tldr; Bengals Pass O good, Run O bad. Pass D good, Run D bad. Sack Dalton = Bills Win

Leslie Frazier has to bring the pressure on Andy Dalton like he did week one versus the Jets. You can't give Dalton time to read defenses and find the open reciever, you have to mix up coverages, blitz him and fake blitz him with simulated pressures.

This is a very winnable game.

I think this game is going to be a grinder. A hard fought game that can go either way. The Bungles always play the Bills tough. :niterider

Home opener should provide great energy for this team.

Our dline vs their oline is going be the difference.

Home opener should provide great energy for this team.

Our dline vs their oline is going be the difference.

Yes. I feel it's going to be all about getting pressure on Dalton and disrupting his pass game.

Winless teams are always dangerous. Add to that the Roethlisberger news and the Bungles might feel themselves contenders for the AFC North. We need to come out fighting and not overlook them just because we are at home or because they are winless.

Having said that if the Bills wanna be taken seriously they need to take care of this game, not just squeak by.

Its certainly winnable, also very losable. This D has not met a decent passing team yet, Dalton is not amazing, but he gets it done. I still don't believe in Wallace holding up against anybody with speed, thats actually what I think makes the secondary very susceptible, Tre isn't fast either. If they push the ball down the field, its going to take great play from the safeties to stop it.

Obviously, the O has to come to play and better not take their foot off the gas.

Punch these motherfuckers in the face and blow them out. I want to see a good shit stomping. I want a good time. I want 3+ turnovers. I want multiple sacks. I want big plays. Entertain my ass Bills. Let’s do this. Don’t fuck up!