Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
BillsNDeezNuts

Breaking News Bills Ended Eli Career with Giants

Wow so Daniel Jones is starting going forward. Tough way to end Eli career he needs to get traded to a good team. Maybe the Steelers or Jags will pick him up.

Giants really have no plan, they could have cut him and saved 17.1 million this year to spend elsewhere and help D Jones out but instead they keep him only to move from him week 3? That franchise is a joke

Eli has always been a good, but not great QB, and deserves much better than the NYC/NJ market has given him over the years. Hopefully he can get a trade and play a year or two somewhere else with more talent than the Giants have fielded in recent years.

This happens all time. When the lowly pathetic bills beat someone...everyone overreacts and think the end of the world is near. Heads start to roll. Just check out some giant fan forums before the game. They were all saying shit like “if we lose to the Bills I’ll kill myself” or “fire everyone if they lose to the Bills” etc etc.

He wasn't playing that bad. I mean, the int that was batted down is just bad luck. His numbers last week weren't bad either. But I get it. Its time for them to move on. Eli is what ? 38 ? .... Time to pass the torch to Jones or whoever else if he aint the answer.

Tough for Eli. I will always cherish him for beating the fucking cheaters twice in the SB. Including that absolutely beautiful time when they screwed up the "perfect" season. To this date that TD pass to Plaxico to put them up for good is the non Bills play I've gone most bat shit crazy about in my life. Fucking loved it.

It will be sweet if we end Brady's career in a couple of weeks.:woot:

I must be in a good mood this week. First I thanked a post by the sack of shit and now one by you.