Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Dolphins get ANOTHER first round pick

Jeesus.. how about worrying which ones to keep and which ones to trade for value IN 5 YEARS. Why would anyone want multiple All-Pros, what a headache.. you are special.

Why would anyone want five all-pros? Really? Yes. I'm the special one, riiiiiiight.

I love how you morons are so beholden to draft picks that you don’t even realize every player they trade they need to replace. They just traded a top 15 first rounder for one pick that will be around the same value. They didn’t gain any value. Now they have to use that same pick to replace all the talent they traded away

Yes and No.

They’re trading away positions (minus Tunsil) that are wants; not needs.

My guess is they take these CB picks for example, and build an offensive line.

With an elite offensive line and defensive line, you can win games without an elite DB or RB.

Not to mention, most of these trades are players with some wear and tear (not Fitz), and they will be replacing them with rookies.

well there will be a work stopage and everybody loses next year....except the XFL

Why would anyone want five all-pros? Really? Yes. I'm the special one, riiiiiiight.

You really are too fucking dumb to even bother with.