Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

Mayfield has missed some wide open receivers

The nonstop sacarsm against Lit in the Shoutbox during Monday Night Football was a little over the top, in my opinion. I mean folks can make a point, but it doesnt have to go on so long that it becomes ruthless. And I'm saying this in defense of a guy who took a cheap shot at me today.... I'm just trying to do what seems right, even if it makes me less popular and receive threats of bans. I'm not calling out anyone by name, because I make mistakes too, but there does come a time for mercy.

And Josh Allen Plays in New York! For all you stupid-ass New York City sports writers.

I still think Mayfield is a good player but I wasn't "First Pick of the Draft" wowed by his play. He was the QB I wanted us to get in the draft but now with a season and 2 games under the belt I'm just as happy with Josh Allen. We'll see how both guys pan out the rest of the year versus tougher competition.