Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

DB Minkah Fitzpatrick likely to be traded this week. Bills not in the mix?

** We don't have a big need....but I think Minkah is a very good player and wouldn't hate him on the Bills roster. **

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Dolphins' trade of DB Minkah Fitzpatrick is "likely to be wrapped up" at some point Tuesday.

Take it for what it's worth, but La Canfora mentions

the Redskins,

Cowboys,

Chiefs,

Steelers,

Eagles, and Seahawks as teams buzzing on Fitzpatrick.

JLC adds the Dolphins are expected to get a first-round pick back in return for the 22-year-old 2018 first-round pick.

Fitzpatrick can definitely be a difference-making asset wherever he lands.

Dolphins are in shamblesssss if they are going to deal their 2018 first round pick who looked pretty good too. He's going to be a stud slot corner, and any team would love to have him. He'll likely go to the NFC though which is status quo for trades, definitely not going to move him to the Bills, nor would I be willing to pay the premium

Fitzpatrick ....i wouldnt offer a 1st for a 2nd definitely but if Ramsey comes available as reported id offer Coughlin a 1st .Guess we will see if the Bean will do any due diligence .I say be bold and set secondary ... on lockdown.

Fitzpatrick ....i wouldnt offer a 1st for a 2nd definitely but if Ramsey comes available as reported id offer Coughlin a 1st .Guess we will see if the Bean will do any due diligence .I say be bold and set secondary ... on lockdown.

Ramsey wants to play man not zone. Good player, but too much drama with his ass long before this recent run in with Moron.

** We don't have a big need....but I think Minkah is a very good player and wouldn't hate him on the Bills roster. **

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Dolphins' trade of DB Minkah Fitzpatrick is "likely to be wrapped up" at some point Tuesday.

Take it for what it's worth, but La Canfora mentions

the Redskins,

Cowboys,

Chiefs,

Steelers,

Eagles, and Seahawks as teams buzzing on Fitzpatrick.

JLC adds the Dolphins are expected to get a first-round pick back in return for the 22-year-old 2018 first-round pick.

Fitzpatrick can definitely be a difference-making asset wherever he lands.

I'm glad you posted this. I tried to get discussion going with this guy a few days ago, but it got scrolled away by nonsense....unlike Clowney stuff. Maybe people will like the guy more now that you asked about him. :)

I even included a question in the title relating to the long Clowney threads: http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=257352&highlight=minkah

If GM Beane determines the play of MF to be worthy, I'd have no problem with him shoring up the one possible weakness on the defense for reasons I explained in the link above. As I mentioned there, the Broncos had maybe the best tandem in the NFL when they used their first round pick on Bradley Roby. Youre basically trusting that you can use MF better than the Phins and better than they can use your pick(s). HCSM/DCLF(as noted in the link above) seem like they would be more likely to use him in the manner he feels suited for than the Phins. As that article said, the defense could truly be elite.

I say do it. 2nd rounder. Might as well. McBeane probably gonna draft a DB in the second round anyway so might as well get a guy like Fitzpatrick.

He went to pits

Your first post ever, and you do a BREAKING bad news. :( I'm glad to know, but I want some BREAKING good news for a change. lol