Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
D-Rocafella

Thoughts on AJ Green

We need to draft our next monster wr. Green is old and oft injured. Imo not worth the risk reward. I think folks need to give John Brown a shot....hes been damn good 2 games in...

I want to see Robert Foster targeted more because teams are going to start bracketing John Brown and rotate coverage towards him to try and take him away from Allen. Daboll has to show anther WR than can beat one on one coverage in order to give defensive coordinators headaches.

I believe Beane will draft a can't miss WR in the 1st round in the draft.

How long does Green stay, or want to stay?

If the Bills or any team that trades for him were to offer up the right contract I would expect Green to sign it. For me a 3rd rounder is worth it to see what Green looks like once he comes back and if his play warrants I have no issue signing him to a 4 or 5 year deal with an aav between 12-15 million.

The only thing that I'm not sure how it would work is if the team that trades for Green, if they don't resign him do they then get the comp pick? Because if so then giving up a 3rd and say a 6th to see if Green is still the guy becomes less of a risk because if he is not then you let him walk and get that comp pick.

We need to draft our next monster wr. Green is old and oft injured. Imo not worth the risk reward. I think folks need to give John Brown a shot....hes been damn good 2 games in...

We don't need him.

Not a chance in hell I would give up a third-round pick. That's a very valuable pick that has a good chance of being a starter. You don't give that up for a guy who has maybe two high productive years left max. And that's only when he's able to play. he's one more injury away from not being productive at all for your team

Quite frankly, like Neil said, I don't think we need him. Every WR on this team has been contributing to the wins so far, with the exception of Andre Roberts who has been injured.

I think Opie was telling the truth when he said there is no number one receiver on this team. That's not how they are put together. That's not their philosophy to the offense. They go with the guy who is hot and right now that guy is John Brown

The only way I would consider trading for green is if somebody got injured for the season. And even then with all his injury troubles I can't see going above a fourth-rounder

For the right price, yes. I think he'd fit in well with this group. The problem is, who sits?

Anyone except Brown and Beasley. Green is awesome and I think the same sort of thing like they did with Benjamin would make sense. If Green starts to get healthy and we are having a good year, then go get him. He is a difference maker and probably has a good 3 years left. We have a shit ton of cap space...use it.

For the right price, yes. I think he'd fit in well with this group. The problem is, who sits?

Zay

No problem finding a seat.

I'd probably give up a 4 if he comes back and proves he's healthy. He's a massive target and a proven elite WR. 31 isn't that old.

if he proves hes healthy then it would cost more than a 4

if the bills have any intention on getting him, they should try to do it now and stipulate that if he misses x number of games due to injury that they get some compensation back. idk exactly how they would work that into the trade but they would have to protect themselves somehow. perhaps trading a 5th that escalates to a 4th if he misses 1-2 games and all the way to a 3rd if he plays every remaining game