Sign in to follow this  
Coach'sUncle'sSon

Big Ben out for season!!!!!!!!!!

we get to compare a 6th QB in the AFC from the 2018 QB draft class of Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Jackson, and now Rudolph

The late season game versus Pittsburgh is now a lot more winnable.

I agree with this, but after seeing them destroyed by NE, I wasn't that worried about them even before this injury. Brown and Bell-cow were gone, and Ben wasn't exactly looking like what we think of when his name is used. One Range member was even mocking his chest for being too fat.

Or I suppose one could ask if it wasnt just that the Steelers were bad, but that NE was really that good?

That sucks man, the big QBs are dropping like flies but Gay Boy Brady is still there laughing in our faces with his mentally retarded new WR. If you were convinced that karma was a real thing you need to rethink that belief.

It's time for the Rudolph era. Peace out Benny Boy. :niterider

I don't believe in karma... I believe in God. Let's just say I was left for dead, met God and came back--I could never wish upon anybody what I went through to be able to talk to God that night.

For success of the Bills, I pray. Every drive. Every play.

I don't have to pray out loud, in my head works fine. It's really simple--an "Our Father", followed by a "Hail Mary", and then a "Glory Be..." Each prayer takes less than a minute. Look them up. If you did NOT go to a public school, you probably know them already.

Then it's just repeated over & over. I even do it during the week, not just during the game. "Please God, help the Bills win Sunday!" I even gave up sex with 1HBC the night before games.

Sometimes I throw in a chant of "D-Fence, D-Fence, Turnover! Sack!" at the appropriate time, especially on the opponent's 3rd down... or a "Please God, miss that kick!" like in the Jets game.

Some guys think they'll look like a PUSSY if they pray, TRUST ME--I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A PUSSY--or some think it's not "cool"..., if you're worried, don't say it out loud. You can pray in your head even when out at a bar watching the game.

Maybe if others did too, maybe the Bills would do better. I can't guarantee it'll help but if you BILLIEVE, it can! It has! It helped the Bills get to 25/26/27/28, and the "White Goat" get to the Finals. Maybe we just didn't have enough prayers!

I'm not here to convert anybody, I'm just looking for others to help with the praying, sometimes I can't do it all by myself. One or two of ya's can fill in or help out..pick up the slack. You don't need to be a Catholic or Christian, or Jew or Muslim, just say the prayers & see if results improve. Don't forget--the opponents have fans too...

If this should be in its own thread or something else, let me know. I just want others to try what I do to see if things improve, for the Bills/Sabres/Buffalo.

I don't believe in karma... I believe in God. Let's just say I was left for dead, met God and came back--I could never wish upon anybody what I went through to be able to talk to God that night.

I don't have to pray out loud, in my head works fine. It's really simple--an "Our Father", followed by a "Hail Mary", and then a "Glory Be..." Each prayer takes less than a minute. Look them up. If you did NOT go to a public school, you probably know them already.

Then it's just repeated over & over. I even do it during the week, not just during the game. "Please God, help the Bills win Sunday!" I even gave up sex with 1HBC the night before games.

Sometimes I throw in a chant of "D-Fence, D-Fence, Turnover! Sack!" at the appropriate time, especially on the opponent's 3rd down... or a "Please God, miss that kick!" like in the Jets game.

Some guys think they'll look like a PUSSY if they pray, TRUST ME--I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A PUSSY--or some think it's not "cool"..., if you're worried, don't say it out loud. You can pray in your head even when out at a bar watching the game.

Maybe if others did too, maybe the Bills would do better. I can't guarantee it'll help but if you BILLIEVE, it can! It has! It helped the Bills get to 25/26/27/28, and the "White Goat" get to the Finals. Maybe we just didn't have enough prayers!

I'm not here to convert anybody, I'm just looking for others to help with the praying, sometimes I can't do it all by myself. One or two of ya's can fill in or help out..pick up the slack. You don't need to be a Catholic or Christian, or Jew or Muslim, just say the prayers & see if results improve. Don't forget--the opponents have fans too...

If this should be in its own thread or something else, let me know. I just want others to try what I do to see if things improve, for the Bills/Sabres/Buffalo.

😳

Just curious how the heck this ended up in the Big Ben thread. I don't want it banned to Politics, but I think it may be worthy of it's own thread so that more people see it. I am getting up beyond early tomorrow, otherwise I could get into discussion about techniques, but some say to give thanks and feel what you'd feel as if it were done.

Anyhow, on this cesspool, that took courage...(caught me off guard, a night after teaching me about the slingslot/quora thing, lol). I think I may support you if you decide to campaign for moderator....please do. Glad you made it through whatever you did to have that encounter. Hopefully you don't get mocked for your beliefs, as some on here seem to enjoy doing.

Just curious how the heck this ended up in the Big Ben thread. I don't want it banned to Politics, but I think it may be worthy of it's own thread so that more people see it. I am getting up beyond early tomorrow, otherwise I could get into discussion about techniques, but some say to give thanks and feel what you'd feel as if it were done.

Anyhow, on this cesspool, that took courage...(caught me off guard, a night after teaching me about the slingslot/quora thing, lol). I think I may support you if you decide to campaign for moderator....please do. Glad you made it through whatever you did to have that encounter. Hopefully you don't get mocked for your beliefs, as some on here seem to enjoy doing.

I think it started as a reply to the last sentence of post #7 about karma. Pretty sure I mentioned in the past that I prayed for Bills wins. I'm not making any political statements here.

I think it started as a reply to the last sentence of post #7 about karma. Pretty sure I mentioned in the past that I prayed for Bills wins. I'm not making any political statements here.

I wasnt accusing you of anything political, it's just that that is the default place stuff gets banned to if a staff member feels like it. I think your post is worthy of it's own thread(nobody is forced to read it) where it would get seen more.

About Karma, I don't think it works the way most people only casually familiar with the word understand it(no offense to post #7, but it's good humor with good intentions, but you know the road they pave). Some even believe it balances over multiple lifetimes, but you dont even need to believe that to believe there is some balancing of energies, done in ways we don't necessarily understand. But yeah, if you did think about the multiple life variety of it, people might tend to live a better life this time around. I plan to ban the board a short time, but when I return I wouldn't mind interrogating you a bit more, maybe in private message if you prefer. I kinda feel like that Aerosmith song, I dont want to miss a thing, lol. It's not often I see something this interesting on here.

I pray for a good clean game and no one getting seriously hurt. It's sports. Besides, like the old wife's tale, "If you swear while you are fishing, you won't catch any.", it probably applies to me and a Bills game too!

I pray for a good clean game and no one getting seriously hurt. It's sports. Besides, like the old wife's tale, "If you swear while you are fishing, you won't catch any.", it probably applies to me and a Bills game too!

That's how I generally was when I did it for real life things, but just as a thought exercise, has anyone that prays ever did so in regards to a job/job performance/test performance in school? I'm not necessarily promoting what the(newer) OP said, but offering folks a different way to look at this that I hadn't even thought of until now.

On another sports board, I found a very related article on "energy" of the crowd and studies on it's effects. It certainly goes beyond what we think of as natural and I'd love to post it if I can find it.

DannyBoy, you may have the badboy avatar recently(who is the fellow?), but you'd probably be in one of the bottom 5 people I'd think of as such on here(in other words, the opposite of most of the members who post a decent amount). Is that just supposed to be something ironic or? (lol Ive been thinking I dont know how long I have and would like to ask all the stuff from various folks that Ive been putting off)

That's how I generally was when I did it for real life things, but just as a thought exercise, has anyone that prays ever did so in regards to a job/job performance/test performance in school? I'm not necessarily promoting what the(newer) OP said, but offering folks a different way to look at this that I hadn't even thought of until now.

On another sports board, I found a very related article on "energy" of the crowd and studies on it's effects. It certainly goes beyond what we think of as natural and I'd love to post it if I can find it.

DannyBoy, you may have the badboy avatar recently(who is the fellow?), but you'd probably be in one of the bottom 5 people I'd think of as such on here(in other words, the opposite of most of the members who post a decent amount). Is that just supposed to be something ironic or? (lol Ive been thinking I dont know how long I have and would like to ask all the stuff from various folks that Ive been putting off)

I have a strong interest in western, or old west history. I like to pick avatars relating to notables of the old west. That is Wild Bill Hickok. Previous to him I had Kid Curry or Harvey Logan of the Wild Bunch. :rockon:

Great QB. Complete douchebag of a person. Buh bye ! ... this is probably the end for him.

Steelers trading their 1st in next year's draft for a DB means they either trust Rudolph a lot or they are flat out stupid.