Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
Coach'sUncle'sSon

Big Ben out for season!!!!!!!!!!

we get to compare a 6th QB in the AFC from the 2018 QB draft class of Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Jackson, and now Rudolph

The late season game versus Pittsburgh is now a lot more winnable.

I agree with this, but after seeing them destroyed by NE, I wasn't that worried about them even before this injury. Brown and Bell-cow were gone, and Ben wasn't exactly looking like what we think of when his name is used. One Range member was even mocking his chest for being too fat.

Or I suppose one could ask if it wasnt just that the Steelers were bad, but that NE was really that good?

That sucks man, the big QBs are dropping like flies but Gay Boy Brady is still there laughing in our faces with his mentally retarded new WR. If you were convinced that karma was a real thing you need to rethink that belief.

It's time for the Rudolph era. Peace out Benny Boy. :niterider

I don't believe in karma... I believe in God. Let's just say I was left for dead, met God and came back--I could never wish upon anybody what I went through to be able to talk to God that night.

For success of the Bills, I pray. Every drive. Every play.

I don't have to pray out loud, in my head works fine. It's really simple--an "Our Father", followed by a "Hail Mary", and then a "Glory Be..." Each prayer takes less than a minute. Look them up. If you did NOT go to a public school, you probably know them already.

Then it's just repeated over & over. I even do it during the week, not just during the game. "Please God, help the Bills win Sunday!" I even gave up sex with 1HBC the night before games.

Sometimes I throw in a chant of "D-Fence, D-Fence, Turnover! Sack!" at the appropriate time, especially on the opponent's 3rd down... or a "Please God, miss that kick!" like in the Jets game.

Some guys think they'll look like a PUSSY if they pray, TRUST ME--I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A PUSSY--or some think it's not "cool"..., if you're worried, don't say it out loud. You can pray in your head even when out at a bar watching the game.

Maybe if others did too, maybe the Bills would do better. I can't guarantee it'll help but if you BILLIEVE, it can! It has! It helped the Bills get to 25/26/27/28, and the "White Goat" get to the Finals. Maybe we just didn't have enough prayers!

I'm not here to convert anybody, I'm just looking for others to help with the praying, sometimes I can't do it all by myself. One or two of ya's can fill in or help out..pick up the slack. You don't need to be a Catholic or Christian, or Jew or Muslim, just say the prayers & see if results improve. Don't forget--the opponents have fans too...

If this should be in its own thread or something else, let me know. I just want others to try what I do to see if things improve, for the Bills/Sabres/Buffalo.