Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Drew Brees needs thumb surgery, likely out six weeks

That sucks for the Saints. Maybe they can sneak into the playoffs with 6 games from the ex-Viking. There are definitely worse backups and this is a good team. After what happened to them last year I really root for them and brees is a good guy. They can lose against us in the SUper Bowl :D

Wow I thought he just had jammed it.

This changes things in the NFC if Bridgewater can't keep the ship afloat while he's gone.

This blows because I thought the Saints had a real good chance to get into the Super Bowl this year before Brees hangs it up. 6 weeks without him is going to hurt.

Why cant this happen to a hated QB?

Want to start a GoFundMe page for tanya hardening a certain AFCE QB? I'm down...

Want to start a GoFundMe page for tanya hardening a certain AFCE QB? I'm down...

Oddly, I joked awhile ago that Gillooly should be my Adopt A Bill and sent to Beane's press conference after he got rid of my current one(in my sig).

lol at second glance over "hardening". :)