Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Accuracy remains an issue

Despite a higher completion %, accuracy remains an issue for Allen.

He left AT LEAST one, if not two, TD’s on the field today.

The first was to John Brown who was WIIIIIIDDDDEEEE open. Overthrew him by 5+ yards.

The second was to Zay Jones, who was ALSO widdeeeeeee open. So wide open that he may have been able to make a cut and take the pass for a TD.

These don’t matter in games against bad teams like the Giants, but against good teams, missing throws like this will be the difference between winning and losing.

That being said, Josh is already better than I thought he would ever be.

The first was to John Brown who was WIIIIIIDDDDEEEE open. Overthrew him by 5+ yards.

The second was to Zay Jones, who was ALSO widdeeeeeee open. So wide open that he may have been able to make a cut and take the pass for a TD.

These don’t matter in games against bad teams like the Giants, but against good teams, missing throws like this will be the difference between winning and losing.

You know what? That’s actually pretty fair of you...

LOL at this thread and Literatesylish constant aggenda to criticize everything Allen does.

Not every throw Mahomes makes is on target. In fact Mahomes over threw several of his WR's today.

Lit is going to continue his aggenda to criticize Allen every chance he gets.

Yes Allen can improve but he played a big role in leading his team to a 2-0 start.

The Zay Jones play I recall the announcers going on and on describing the pressure, and I think something about Allen's arm dropping down below it, sidearm or something.

The Zay Jones play I recall the announcers going on and on describing the pressure, and I think something about Allen's arm dropping down below it, sidearm or something.

Allen has a couple of bad off-target throws this game. Including that play to Jones and a low throw to Foster.

Your job as a WR is to make catches even if they aren't perfectly thrown. All of the great QB get bailed out by there WR's on off target throws.

Allen has improved his ball placement by having more consistent lower body mechanics. You can clearly see this by comparing his last two regular season games, his preseason games this year, to his play last year.

The job of the QB coach Ken Dorsey is to review each weeks game film with the QB's and show them the good and bad plays and work on improving the bad play by making better reads and playing with better technique.

In my fantasy league chat i was laughing about how it's just SO Josh Allen to make an incredible scrambling throw downfield to I believe it was Knox, like a perfect pass, a pass that probably only Mahomes, Rodgers, and Allen have the ability to make.

And then very next play he overthrows a man named Smoke because of how fast he is by 10 yards lmao

True, and accurate. (Yes, i went there....)

THis weeks JA is night and day different than the QB we saw in the 1st 3 quarters of last week....huge improvement in the QB position..why not highlight the positive plays instead of 2 bad throws...geezuzz again with this.....thats all....shitty dumb thread.....

When I watched the John Brown throw, it reminded me of the 1st or 2nd Foster throw early last year when Foster didn't seem to even make any attempt for it regardless of the chance of completing it. Then Foster was benched or cut I think. I know Brown has been playing great but I just had that weird feeling today. I know that a WR can get hurt trying to turn on the afterburners, or diving for a catch, it just looked like not giving 110%.