Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

It's funny how the analytics crowd is quiet about Josh Allen today

**** aaron schatz his entire tribe(minus Adam Schein lol). Ive been confidently saying this a long time.

The guy's name is a compliation of multiple tenses and forms of sh*t, so what would you expect from him? lol

**** aaron schatz his entire tribe(minus Adam Schein lol). Ive been confidently saying this a long time.

The guy's name is a compliation of multiple tenses and forms of sh*t, so what would you expect from him? lol

He has been a Josh Allen hater from day one.

BTW, Allen has the following completion rate his last 3 games: 65.4%, 64.9 % and 63.3%.

Similarly, nobody has posted that Shady had 6 yards on 4 carries. So weird...

That is weird. McCoy now has 8 carries for 14 rushing yards.

Similarly, nobody has posted that Shady had 6 yards on 4 carries. So weird...

It only takes one jackass to get it started, apparently. It's actually quite different, it takes a special type of jerk to watch another game to root against a player the majority of Bills fans liked.

I loved/love Shady. But he’s gone, and financially + the look of singletary said it was a good big picture move. People need to let it go.... and they did NOT last week when he did “OK”. That’s all I’m commenting on SJ

I loved/love Shady. But he’s gone, and financially + the look of singletary said it was a good big picture move. People need to let it go.... and they did NOT last week when he did “OK”. That’s all I’m commenting on SJ

McCoy can still contribute as a rotational RB, but he is not a bell cow RB anymore.

I wish him all the best unless he plays Buffalo.

McCoy can still contribute as a rotational RB, but he is not a bell cow RB anymore.

I wish him all the best unless he plays Buffalo.

If we can’t, then i wish he and the chiefs win the Super Bowl.

For needing to let it go, it was YOU who brought him up with the terrible cheap shot(and didnt see the multiple calls he was robbed on due to penalties, I am guessing). But I do agree with your latter post that I may be rooting for the Chiefs later this season...to eliminate NE from contention, at least.

If we can’t, then i wish he and the chiefs win the Super Bowl.

Me too. If Buffalo can make playoffs it would be a great accomplishment for building a winning culture. It would be 2 playoff appearances in 3 years for Sean McDermott. I don't think Buffalo has a super bowl squad yet, Beane needs to add more talent on offense.

I hate New England, so I hope Kansas City takes them out in the AFC Championship game.

With a couple of additions on offense this offseason Buffalo will be tougher match up in the playoffs and compete with the great teams.

For needing to let it go, it was YOU who brought him up with the terrible cheap shot(and didnt see the multiple calls he was robbed on due to penalties, I am guessing). But I do agree with your latter post that I may be rooting for the Chiefs later this season...to eliminate NE from contention, at least.

You’re a guy I like on here but if you can’t see that I brought it up to point out that last week people were being ridiculous pointing out his average performance as some proof that he should not have been cut, then I don’t know what to tell you.

What did the tweet in the OP mean by receipts

Do they mean the teams that had a chance to draft him but didn't will regret it

It just doesn't seem to fit well there

That is weird. McCoy now has 8 carries for 14 rushing yards.

He will get his. He's far from done

What did the tweet in the OP mean by receipts

I'm assuming retweets of bad takes. There is a twitter account old takes exposed that retweets old bad takes.

There are a lot of people in the analytics community that was extra harsh on their criticisms of Josh Allen and still are.

Allen was 8/11 ( 72.7 % completion rate) for pass from the line of schrimage to the 10 yard line.

And 7/10 (70% completion rate)for passes from the 10 yard line to the 20 yard line.

And 1/3 for (33.3% completion rate) passes in excess of 20 yards.

You’re a guy I like on here but if you can’t see that I brought it up to point out that last week people were being ridiculous pointing out his average performance as some proof that he should not have been cut, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Youre a member I dig too, and not just because youre named after a beverage Ive been drinking today(different brand). It takes courage to admit you dont dislike me, you may want to hide for a couple of days and just blame it on the alcohol. I do that at times. :) Anyhow, I suppose I will wait and see how things work out for Shady. One would have to think staying in the same system is often easier....same as it would have been for Tyrod.

Haha, good one jungle👍

I'm glad you wrote that reply, it actually helped me to appreciate it more than the first time i saw it. I actually went back a page to give it a "thanks". That's my favorite meme youve ever posted. :)

Cian has been a huge critic of Allen. Cian can't even give Allen a compliment of improved ball placement. It's hilarious he is not even trying to hide his bias. It's almost like Allen has improved his ball placement because of improved lower body mecanics because of his QB coach Ken Dorsey and the analytics crowd can't accept the fact he has improved.