Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

It's funny how the analytics crowd is quiet about Josh Allen today

**** aaron schatz his entire tribe(minus Adam Schein lol). Ive been confidently saying this a long time.

The guy's name is a compliation of multiple tenses and forms of sh*t, so what would you expect from him? lol

**** aaron schatz his entire tribe(minus Adam Schein lol). Ive been confidently saying this a long time.

The guy's name is a compliation of multiple tenses and forms of sh*t, so what would you expect from him? lol

He has been a Josh Allen hater from day one.

BTW, Allen has the following completion rate his last 3 games: 65.4%, 64.9 % and 63.3%.

Similarly, nobody has posted that Shady had 6 yards on 4 carries. So weird...

That is weird. McCoy now has 8 carries for 14 rushing yards.

Similarly, nobody has posted that Shady had 6 yards on 4 carries. So weird...

It only takes one jackass to get it started, apparently. It's actually quite different, it takes a special type of jerk to watch another game to root against a player the majority of Bills fans liked.

I loved/love Shady. But he’s gone, and financially + the look of singletary said it was a good big picture move. People need to let it go.... and they did NOT last week when he did “OK”. That’s all I’m commenting on SJ

I loved/love Shady. But he’s gone, and financially + the look of singletary said it was a good big picture move. People need to let it go.... and they did NOT last week when he did “OK”. That’s all I’m commenting on SJ

McCoy can still contribute as a rotational RB, but he is not a bell cow RB anymore.

I wish him all the best unless he plays Buffalo.