Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Teams that start 2-0 have a 63% chance of making the playoffs

I feel like these percentages don't matter in the AFCE because we're instantly gunning for a wild card spot.

We last beat the Patriots in 2016. Brady was hurt and didn't play.

That was during his suspension for deflategate

I feel like these percentages don't matter in the AFCE because we're instantly gunning for a wild card spot.

That was during his suspension for deflategate

Point is, we haven't beat a Tom Brady led Patriots in quite awhile. And we get two chances every year. That is the test. Can we beat a healthy TB12 & Patriots?

The last time, and I was at the game, was in Sept 2011.

09/25/2011 New England Patriots 31 @ Buffalo Bills 34

Point is, we haven't beat a Tom Brady led Patriots in quite awhile. And we get two chances every year. That is the test. Can we beat a healthy TB12 & Patriots?

The last time, and I was at the game, was in Sept 2011.

09/25/2011 New England Patriots 31 @ Buffalo Bills 34

FITZMAGIC days...

The Bill's need to play all 16 games. Even if we beat the patsy's at home, we could fall on our faces like we did in 2011.

The Bill's need to play all 16 games. Even if we beat the patsy's at home, we could fall on our faces like we did in 2011.

It was a different team with a different GM and a different head coach. The 2019 Buffalo Bills are not defined by the 2011 Buffalo Bills.

IMO Buffalo needs 10 wins to get a wild card playoff berth, so they are 8 wins away from getting a playoff spot.

I remember a season we started 4-1 or something like that. I think it was with Trent. Then it all went to shit. So lets not get carried away here guys. Obviously great to start 2-0 and both on the road. But there's a loooot of football left to be played. We didn't beat 2 powerhouses. Quite the contrary actually. But again. Those were the teams on the calendar and we took care of things.

Assuming Buffalo Beats Cinncinati, they then need anther 7 wins out of 13 games to get into the playoffs.

Buffalo still has to play Miami twice and the New York Jets once.