Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  

Balls: Allen, he had a continuation of looking like a solid NFL QB today, and minimized the turnovers

D: Several timely turnovers decided this game

Goats:

Conservative playcalling

Balls: first half Josh Allen, play calling more at fault for second half lapses.

Schurmer for going away from the run on the second drive of the game.

Singletary, why are we not riding this guy from the opening snap?

Brown and Beasley, both reliable today.

Goats: Brian Daboll/McD, whoever called the dogs off at halftime.

Levi Wallace, SPF 50 and use a lot of it.

Balls:

Defense. They settled in after that horrendous 1st drive

Allen. Cooled off in the 2nd half but he was effective and decisive. Man if he keeps it up we are gonna be a tough out dudes.

Run game. Lit can complain all he wants. I saw the big dudes making blocks all over the place.

Bojorquez. Is this the same guy from preseason?? Night and day

Brown and Beasley. These 2 additions looking good.

Goats:

1st drive D. That was reminiscent of the Jauron days when we couldn't stop a fly. Just awful.

Levi Wallace on the Giants 2nd TD drive. Burned continuously.

Miami Dolphins. I have never seen such an obvious attempt at tanking. They should be punished. Tennis has a rule against this kind of shit. League needs to look into it.

Goats aka bitch rant

Fuck Sunday ticket

Couldn’t watch because it told me it was blacked out due to being shown in market when in fact it wasn’t. I had the motherfucking redskins v Cowboys and titans vs colts. Fucking piece of shit.

Goats aka bitch rant

Fuck Sunday ticket

Couldn’t watch because it told me it was blacked out due to being shown in market when in fact it wasn’t. I had the motherfucking redskins v Cowboys and titans vs colts. Fucking piece of shit.

Use reddit online. Dont pay if you dont have to. Works fine and freeeeeeeeeee.....fuck Goodell's nflticket bs....

Use reddit online. Dont pay if you dont have to. Works fine and freeeeeeeeeee.....fuck Goodell's nflticket bs....

I live in Va and I haven't paid to watch the bills at home in 5 years....granted in the beginning the video was clunky and pixelated, but each year it got better, now its HD quality but sometimes buffering causes breaks in the feed.

Balls

McKenzie: Continues to make plays. Directly responsible for two TD's. The jet sweep TD throw. Then Daboll goes to the well uses the Jet Sweep action, gets the LB's moving the opposite way, easy TD with the OL laying some nasty blocks for Motor. If he could've kept his footing on the 2nd TD drive might've had a 50+ yard score.

Horrible Harry: Best game as a bill. Caused disruption. Got down the line on a great stop on Saquon. Batted balls

Tre White: Solid in helping out the run D on the corner. This was big time given the Giants early success.

Refs: Calling JA down when it appears the fumble came after the whistle which would've been a walk in TD for the Giants. Followed that up with the terrible roughing call on the center that led to the Gore score.

Gore: For Madden Truck Sticking that LB in the hole on the TD. Fucking nasssssssty.

Siren Neal: Saved a TD on the punt return, 2 plays later Oliver bats the pass for the INT. Made another tremendous tackle on a return later and had a good showing in spot duty on defense.

Goats:

OL in the 3rd quarter. Nothing was drawn back. They have up constant pressure and drew flags on top of it. Dawson dropped a ball and Josh missed Zay on a slant that would've been a big play. 3rd quarter wasn't on coaching, it was sloppy execution.

Goats aka bitch rant

Fuck Sunday ticket

NFL Streams on Reddit. You know where to go.