JimKelly12203

Death of BuffaloRange / Politics / Coach C sucks now

So, yeah... I don't really do range politics. I say live and let live. I always loved the NWfan, SpikedLemonade's and SupBros of the world. But i have to admit there has been one poster who did not amuse me. Only one. I "Literally" love reading input from ALL of you. Even the ones i disagree with.

But did i just read a post from the man who (In my very humble and well informed opinion) destroyed what was once the best Buffalo Sports blog in the world (this site).

Have we really let Literate, or as I like to call him, Litler (it's a play on Hitler) open another account on this site? I have to ask because i know there are certain among us that post in their underwear at noon for the purpose of obtaining power over other posters (sad, really... but evidently true).

Is someone playing games?

Is Literate back? Great poster... Shitty human being. Dreadful site administrator. To this day, the only person i have ever "met" on-line that i would punch right in the face if i ever met him in person....

Did Lit just return or am i in need of another strong drink?

Anyway... I say live and let live. But someone give me a good reason why this SOB is allowed to post here again?

The Truth is, Litler probably never left. He was probably that guy who made multiple accounts and has been here forever. Freako-internet dude does that sort of thing...

And i'm totally cool with that. Let him post by all means. But for the love of all things holy do not give this thing (not a man) any sort of power on this site...

I guess my ultimate question is; did we royally fuck up and give the site back to Lit? Who the hell runs this once prestigious blog now that Micro is out anyway?

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Microscopes changed his name. No idea if it's his idea of a joke or if if it's the same guy doing his reveal. Seems like Lit knew how to make a point in debate and 'Scopes relies on repetition and occasional insults, but could also be a multi-personality disorder. Different styles.

It's nearly interesting.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feel better about the Watson trade yet?

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/473898497021063168/photo/1

so "nearly"-interesting. I honestly like Micro. If he really is lit, that's a total personality disorder issue that i will laugh about in person and cry about when i think about how great this website was and should be.

I can get over it.... But, again, i've never wanted to beat the crap out of someone on-line before. Other than Litler.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

18_allen.jpg

I guess if Lit = Micro, and i'm totally cool with Micro then no worries.

Just so long as we are all clear, Lit uterrly decimated what was once the best Bills blog in the world. It has NEVER been the same since his reign.

If he grew up, fine. I have my doubts.

18_allen.jpg

I miss wesphal. Perhaps I should change my handle...

You're Westphal?

18_allen.jpg

I couldn't get into Eraserhead or put up Charlie Manson as an avatar (or a commie dictator, for that matter), but I miss his contributions. This is my second handle, but my original name was rather negative and got me groaned on every post so I quickly changed it.

I also miss BuffaloSoldier, his groans made me smile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feel better about the Watson trade yet?

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/473898497021063168/photo/1

I was under the impression that Micro & Lit were the same guy. We'll never know for sure unless one of the Admins can do some research.

As for the people who dropped off.. they'll be back. We lost quite a few when the forum ran like it was on a 1200 BAUD modem. The folks who left because of drama, those bitches will be back too. The Range will never die. It's an endless cycle. The forum that everybody ran off to will bottom out and they'll come running back. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I was under the impression that Micro & Lit were the same guy. We'll never know for sure unless one of the Admins can do some research.

As for the people who dropped off.. they'll be back. We lost quite a few when the forum ran like it was on a 1200 BAUD modem. The folks who left because of drama, those bitches will be back too. The Range will never die. It's an endless cycle. The forum that everybody ran off to will bottom out and they'll come running back. :niterider

woody you are a legend.

18_allen.jpg

Love me or hate me, I always find a way of gettin back in ;)

You done did a solid job as micro. I can't forgive some of the trash you did to this site under your former name-sake...

I say we just run a solid bills site w/o drama.

I have no beef if you run this site like it use to be run. Like you have run it as micro. No ridiculous beef.

let this be what it is; a completely open forum w/o censorship.

I commend you for that if you can do it.

I think we can both agree that your prior reign didn't live up. Doesn't mean this one won't.

18_allen.jpg

Pretty lame, and Literate of you, to move the post though.

Just saying... You shouldn't hide from your past (horrible) track record.

I for one think you'll do right by this site going forward...

At least i hope you will. You did a shit ass job before btw in case you didn't know. And "literally" everyone agrees i think...

18_allen.jpg

I only left the site because I could never get on. When I got tired of checking everyday for over a month I registered on another site. That site won't except my login info and there is no way to contact the administrators. Anyway I feel like I'm home again. I also notice there is beginning to be more posting going on as of late.

Long live the Range!

Now is the time to look forward as we put this dreadful Era behind.

rangeroamer.jpg

Only need to glance here to see this site has become all but deserted by most serious fans and is pretty much irrelevant sports wise. It's the unfortunate thing about these internet sites they are havens for idiots just wanting to be assholes where they are safe behind a computer screen. In the public they would never be heard because they are cowards.

Only need to glance here to see this site has become all but deserted by most serious fans and is pretty much irrelevant sports wise. It's the unfortunate thing about these internet sites they are havens for idiots just wanting to be assholes where they are safe behind a computer screen. In the public they would never be heard because they are cowards.

Yup.

Two of them posted in this thread.

Boy oh boy Coastal and Chickie would laugh at this..

FIRE DARCY REGIER AND LINDY RUFF

Yup.

Two of them posted in this thread.

Boy oh boy Coastal and Chickie would laugh at this..

Just trying to clarify, which two are you referring to.

Now is the time to look forward as we put this dreadful Era behind.

rangeroamer.jpg

Well welcome back Lit, now that were changing names back to old can you change mine back to NickD? please? that would rock, also dont forget the capital D

Twitter @wopalop

bills-gal_20130722122205895_600_400.JPG

Oh seriously? HILARIOUS!

Totally don't blame ya Lit, if it was only to prove you weren't the ass others weren't making you out to be. The playground antics is what made me not visit so much

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PET PHOTOGRAPHY | CATS | DOGS | SMALL ANIMALS | REPTILES

2015 Adopt-a-Bill is Rex Ryan!

Git-R-Done!

in no particular order:

- people change. in fact, the only reason ppl dont change is bc they and other ppl believe the delusion that they cant change. changing your personality and beliefs is a lot easier and healthier than most ppl realize. ppl can change exceptionally fast if they really want to. scopes changed bc he wanted to change

- the person who ruined this site the most was rick. he appeared to have some kind of slow release breakdown over several years, culminating in coming back here and banning pretty much everyone over time for no or very poor reasons. before that it was in slow decline and disrepair for quite a while. it was actually lit who initially saved it at that point, though he was a major factor in the next element that really put a knife in the site

- the event that ruined this site what that stupid hof contest. they actually thought having existing hof members 'sponsor' new ones wouldnt cause any problems (!). as if you couldnt see that disaster coming a mile away. and indeed it WAS a disaster. coastal tried to use the 'shiva effect' (be a total abusive dick so that common messed up ppl vote for you) to get in. he and his wife then became the ring leaders for a weeks long online brawl that had ppl chasing each other around insulting every post, etc. etc

- lit was an abusive, condescending prick far too often, but he also was helpful, very rarely banned anybody, and was very good with site issues. coastal and lit became locked in an epic dick measuring contest and were fixated on winning that ridiculous battle at any cost. both guys lost their ****ing minds and acted like stupid petty prickheads, complete with machismo and threats and all that other great kind of behavior you expect out of five year olds but too often see from grown ass men. fwiw, both coastal and lit have expressed regret over that whole ugly affair, so a good learning experience for all of us

- lit bought the site from rick, changed his name to scopes, and brought it back from the dead. i thought he did a nice job and deserves kudos not only for site related stuff, but also dramatically changing his personality. hes still argumentative and too whiney of a fan for my taste, but hes worlds away from the infuriating dick head he manifested the first time around

- i think the most important lesson after realizing that big change is possible is to be honest with ppl when you do make changes like that. killing that old self is difficult mostly bc we resist it ourselves bc we equate it in our minds with dying. but if you simply decide that you want to kill off 'that guy', or portions of him or her, i think its best just to say that overtly, let everybody know, and move on. saves time, saves misunderstandings, saves ppl from assuming you had something to hide, and gives ppl a reason to respect you and help you turn over that new leaf with less resistance. something to think about

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Well welcome back Lit, now that were changing names back to old can you change mine back to NickD? please? that would rock, also dont forget the capital D

NickD!

Diehard BillGator, Best of both worlds...

Florida Gators 2006 & 2007 NCAA Basketball and 2006 & 2008 BCS National Champions, Program dominance never before seen...

billswallpaper.jpg

Big ups and much respect to Millertime27

in no particular order:

- people change. in fact, the only reason ppl dont change is bc they and other ppl believe the delusion that they cant change. changing your personality and beliefs is a lot easier and healthier than most ppl realize. ppl can change exceptionally fast if they really want to. scopes changed bc he wanted to change

- the person who ruined this site the most was rick. he appeared to have some kind of slow release breakdown over several years, culminating in coming back here and banning pretty much everyone over time for no or very poor reasons. before that it was in slow decline and disrepair for quite a while. it was actually lit who initially saved it at that point, though he was a major factor in the next element that really put a knife in the site

- the event that ruined this site what that stupid hof contest. they actually thought having existing hof members 'sponsor' new ones wouldnt cause any problems (!). as if you couldnt see that disaster coming a mile away. and indeed it WAS a disaster. coastal tried to use the 'shiva effect' (be a total abusive dick so that common messed up ppl vote for you) to get in. he and his wife then became the ring leaders for a weeks long online brawl that had ppl chasing each other around insulting every post, etc. etc

- lit was an abusive, condescending prick far too often, but he also was helpful, very rarely banned anybody, and was very good with site issues. coastal and lit became locked in an epic dick measuring contest and were fixated on winning that ridiculous battle at any cost. both guys lost their ****ing minds and acted like stupid petty prickheads, complete with machismo and threats and all that other great kind of behavior you expect out of five year olds but too often see from grown ass men. fwiw, both coastal and lit have expressed regret over that whole ugly affair, so a good learning experience for all of us

- lit bought the site from rick, changed his name to scopes, and brought it back from the dead. i thought he did a nice job and deserves kudos not only for site related stuff, but also dramatically changing his personality. hes still argumentative and too whiney of a fan for my taste, but hes worlds away from the infuriating dick head he manifested the first time around

- i think the most important lesson after realizing that big change is possible is to be honest with ppl when you do make changes like that. killing that old self is difficult mostly bc we resist it ourselves bc we equate it in our minds with dying. but if you simply decide that you want to kill off 'that guy', or portions of him or her, i think its best just to say that overtly, let everybody know, and move on. saves time, saves misunderstandings, saves ppl from assuming you had something to hide, and gives ppl a reason to respect you and help you turn over that new leaf with less resistance. something to think about

Pretty bang up job on that post Meat

Diehard BillGator, Best of both worlds...

Florida Gators 2006 & 2007 NCAA Basketball and 2006 & 2008 BCS National Champions, Program dominance never before seen...

billswallpaper.jpg

Big ups and much respect to Millertime27

Nick, wasn't your wife the one doing Bills score predictions? Those were great and should come back next season.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

in no particular order:

Well done Meat!

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com