Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

300: Prepare For Glory Josh Allen Tribute (and photoshop request)

Now that would be just precious. Allen throws for 300 plus yards...and they lose.

Holy bleep.... It's actually really funny that I somehow hadn't even conceived of that as possible...seriously, hadnt thought of it until I read your post.

I am, you think that's awesome...the entire dept of treasury is one big ass museum, though access to it is closed off to the public. It literally looks like a Venetian palace from about 600 years ago. Wasn't allowed to take pics but damn that place is cool.

I'm really glad you're here my man. A lot of people on here either ignore me or pretend the things I talk about aren't true. Palaces, temples even(I didnt know about the camera thing, but it doesnt surprise me)...and the geometry of even the streets... DC is really something to behold!

Man 35 bleeping games...I think the 2nd place team was something like 11? I mean the next worse team is over a FULL SEASON behind us for this. People in the Sh*tbox refused to understand my frustration with the crappy 2nd half playcalling.

210 yards in the first half alone! How do you fail on that?!?!?

If Daboll was more aggressive and kept his foot on the pedal in the 2nd half Allen would have gone for 300 yards. Next week is also a possible break out game for Allen.

If Daboll was more aggressive and kept his foot on the pedal in the 2nd half Allen would have gone for 300 yards. Next week is also a possible break out game for Allen.

Dear goodness, I hope so....even LIT felt our pain on this one....well, I think so anyhow?!?

Holy ****! ....I finally found it last night(after many hours, years really), and wanted to see if anyone could get it from my description...and YOU did! It's called "O Fortuna", and I think would make an epic theme song for Josh Allen.

Anyhow, I thought Jamsim may have been The Chosen I had prophesied for long about....but you have once again proven yourself worthy! :rockon:

(reminds me of a King Of The Hill episode where they thought Bobby was a reincarnation of the Buddha or something, and he had to pick one sacred item off a blanket of many...and you somehow did it!)

I guess it was originally a poem, and then a German composer set it to music and it became(I think "epic" wouldn't be misused for a change lol).

Here it is set to Empire Strikes Back tribute....I started it a ways in, and only lasts a minute(the portion I really dig with this Josh Allen image....without youtube, is there any way a gent can set the epic JA picture Lit made to O Fortuna? That photo and people raging about fate in Latin, they seem a great match! )

Hey, once again good work....O Fortuna was in Excalibur, and I'm guessing that was likely where I first heard it as a kid. Undertaker used it too(i found out last night) for one entrance in Wrestlemania 14, but that was after my time as a fan.

I'm just a simple man trying to make his way about the galaxy.

I'm just a simple man trying to make his way about the galaxy.

You are humble, the sign you could be The One™ (decided to change the nickname for multiple reasons, even though as a fan of words I like how The Chosen sounds more).

As for the 300 and preparing for glory, I am very glad you bumped this! Josh Allen may not have broken the NFL-leading(I think the team in 2nd place has less than half the games as the Bills) 300 yardless games streak, but I feel he may have obtained the glory already. And Lit even teamed up to make a heck of an meme/potential avatar.

If I recall correctly, the Bengals CBs haven't been that good, and rank around the middle of the league. Josh may do it this week, but the Bengals run defense is rated #30 now, so McDermott/Daboll may want to lean on the plodding prowess of Gore, and secret weaponry of Yeldon instead.

Either way, I encourage both you and Josh to be prepared for glory so that you can accept it when the time is right.

Daboll definitely wanted to beat the Jets through the air and I expect a similar game plan against the Giants.

300 yards would be sweet!

Yeah, he got him throwing. Had to or he might have regressed.