Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

300: Prepare For Glory Josh Allen Tribute (and photoshop request)

No shit! Lit's got some skillz!

Not only that, but he was actually helpful to me, AND to Josh Allen instead of mocking the notion of Josh getting 300. As someone who has endured epic amounts of mockery on here, I wanted to take a moment to dispel a narrative about one of the few people who has been mocked more than me. :)

That aside, earlier today when I had neither alcohol or caffeine in me, my concept suddenly seemed kind of dumb to me. It's currently back kinda ok now. With the music I'd be back to really digging it I think, lol. Just really need Josh to make it happen, then I think it will return to epic. Either way, good work by Lit showing good team work, something he doesnt get credit for, especially in Josh Allen-related matters. Maybe thats a sign Josh really turns the corner tomorrow in a big way.

Like the apotheosis of Washington, today is the day Josh Allen could transcend his current state to something much higher

Many of you are not even likely familiar with the artwork/title, let alone the meaning of it(or even the theory that it is a STARGATE...not like the one one the show, but how one really works). Either way, today is the day the signs point to the rising of Josh Allen, the way many prophets/charlatans have claimed. Come now Josh, you have the spirit that has been seen fit, and if it is truly so, now it is time to claim your rightful place amongst the higher powers.

This is the stargate on the celing of your Capitol: (yet 1 or 2 people deny that I bring unique content here...or maybe they have relented by now?)

EDIT: If Josh fulfills his destiny, maybe Lit can gimp his face over Washington's, and deify Josh the same way the Masons deified Washington.

How many of you were even aware of this on the ceiling of our Capitol building?

1280px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg

EDIT: I now get that it's possible Lit may not have helped out from a totally benevolent place, and may have wanted to use the enthusiasm against us....yet I do not wish to believe that is the case. I choose to see him as wanting to read the best for Josh Allen and the team. I think it's helpful to seek the good in folks. Now it's up to Josh to make us all proud. Josh, your ascension is nigh. This is what you came here to do.

Like the apotheosis of Washington, today is the day Josh Allen could transcend his current state to something much higher

Many of you are not even likely familiar with the artwork/title, let alone the meaning of it(or even the theory that it is a STARGATE...not like the one one the show, but how one really works). Either way, today is the day the signs point to the rising of Josh Allen, the way many prophets/charlatans have claimed. Come now Josh, you have the spirit that has been seen fit, and if it is truly so, now it is time to claim your rightful place amongst the higher powers.

This is the stargate on the celing of your Capitol: (yet 1 or 2 people deny that I bring unique content here...or maybe they have relented by now?)

EDIT: If Josh fulfills his destiny, maybe Lit can gimp his face over Washington's, and deify Josh the same way the Masons deified Washington.

How many of you were even aware of this on the ceiling of our Capitol building?

1280px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg

I am, you think that's awesome...the entire dept of treasury is one big ass museum, though access to it is closed off to the public. It literally looks like a Venetian palace from about 600 years ago. Wasn't allowed to take pics but damn that place is cool.

They just need the win

Now that would be just precious. Allen throws for 300 plus yards...and they lose.

Now that would be just precious. Allen throws for 300 plus yards...and they lose.

Seriously, all he has to do is run the offense. He doesn't have to be the entire offense.

Just get the win, and stop with the nonsense.