Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

300: Prepare For Glory Josh Allen Tribute (and photoshop request)

In preparation for what I believe will be Josh Allen's first 300 yard game, I wanted the troops to rally around him. I figured if someone on here is good enough with Photoshop(or Gimp, etc) they could stick his face on here. If nobody will, I might try, but I'd rather leave it to someone who makes these foolish memes more regularly. Sack, you've been making Josh memes, right?!?

EDIT: I got tired of waiting and did something quickly. If someone wants to put more effort into it, feel free! I have a feeling this will be a special day for Josh. I don't think anyone has replied since I put the photo in here, so I guess I may have to wait until tomorrow to see if anyone liked the idea. Oh well, lol. May as well crack open a cold one to celebrate on my own and watch some more of The Wire, lol.

I thought it would be a fairly epic idea.... awaiting Daryl to give it the official stamp of such, the way Rabbis must give their official stamp to make a food kosher(good way to make money!)

Josh Allen... 300: Prepare For Glory! :rockon:

Josh-Allen-300-01.jpg

the original "300" photo i used: (I wasnt sure how to edit Josh to make this kinda face yet...might take more effort than I want to put into it...I'm still fairly sober....and was happy I could convince the SOB just to look in the correct direction...I think Ive trained dogs more easily!)

300-Prepare-For-Glory-229x300.jpg

Josh Allen is due for a 300 yard passing game. It just might happen versus the Giants.

Being people have been talking season props on players on here lately, I wonder if there are any props of when Josh would have his first 300 yard game? I think NY presents him even a better chance than NY did, plus he and the team played there last weekend, which might make it slightly less of an "away" feel.

I'm glad at least 2 of us are agreeing on this. I miss when "300" games weren't such a rare spectacle for Bills QBs!

Being people have been talking season props on players on here lately, I wonder if there are any props of when Josh would have his first 300 yard game? I think NY presents him even a better chance than NY did, plus he and the team played there last weekend, which might make it slightly less of an "away" feel.

I'm glad at least 2 of us are agreeing on this. I miss when "300" games weren't such a rare spectacle for Bills QBs!

Buffalo hasn't had good QB talent and good OL talent in a long time.

Tyrod Tylor should have had more 300 yard games and more TD's if he wasn't so conservative. He had a lot of talented QB's to throw to.

Daboll definitely wanted to beat the Jets through the air and I expect a similar game plan against the Giants.

300 yards would be sweet!

I can't wait to watch Allen Sunday.

Can he build on his successes against the Jets and eliminate his mistakes?

This is an exciting part of his career. Go get em Josh!

Now I want to find a song to play in the background.... I think it's one from one of the Conan-type movies.... maybe in Latin/Greek... kind of builds up, has some drumbs, a cymbal crashing.... Anyone know what song I'm talking about by any chance?!?! I mean it's pretty famous, I just need to find the name.

Thanks

I think I have more things I want to add to the photo for the fun of it tomorrow, but that song would make it epic...one of my favorites of all time from a movie.

D*mmit, I just went through the soundtracks to 2 Conan movies as well as some guy's youtube thingie called "1 Hour Most Epic Battle Music Collection" on youtube, and nothing (although the top comment on the latter about taking a dump that was likened unto a battle was fairly epic).

So I'm thinking probably Latin....like many crescendos....high pitched/soaring voices(if I recall correctly), cymbals crashing, old school drum like they'd have way back in the day...

Help me figure this out for JOSH ALLEN, and his fitting tribute! Like Nathan Peterman, Josh Will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix and acheive new heights of glory, and I want to be ready in advance.

I dont want to wait until it's too late like the "Wind Beneath My Wings" tribute, as inspiring as it was.... Josh is like a puppy, you want enjoy him while he is here and doing what he does....not when the GM decides to trade him to Miami for a draft pick or something.

Come on, you guys are supposed to be more cultured than my tortured self. Help a brother out! I feel inspired by Josh Allen! :rockon:

EDIT: I think it went like:

4 beats/ syllables

reapeat the same 4

reapeat the same 4 but add 2 or 3 more after it. I'm not sure if there is a proper way to describe it, but that seems to be about as good as I can think of right now....been DECADES since I heard the song, but it stuck with me for being so epic.

Agreed, this is the week JA throws for 350+ yards along with 64% completion rate. His range detractors "begin" to go silent, and the bandwagon jumping begins! Week 10 Lit finally admits he rather have JA then Tyrod.

Agreed, this is the week JA throws for 350+ yards along with 64% completion rate. His range detractors "begin" to go silent, and the bandwagon jumping begins! Week 10 Lit finally admits he rather have JA then Tyrod.

People have been anxious to see Daboll take the training wheels off and let Allen loose but as we saw against the Jets he is going to have bumps in the road.

I accept the turn overs because it comes with being aggressive but 4 is ordinarily going to lead to a loss.

Josh was moving the ball and looked comfortable, minus the obvious blunders. I just hope his mistakes don't scare him into losing his agressiveness.

Good job!

Now you jinxed it.

Fuck.

LOL.....if they lose than SJ should be silenced from speaking about the Bills until their next win....

josh-300-yards.jpg

Good work! I was looking for one where he had one of those "taking a dump" kinda faces, but didnt feel like putting in too much effort at the time.

And Meat, in the OP I asked for others to carry out my idea, just got impatient and made an example....ingrate lol. I said from the get go that this isnt really my thing, but I felt strongly that the timing was right....and that the 300 cherry was about to be popped and it's something that can not be given back...so I thought it was time for action, if that makes sense.

Sean...you're one to talk! I get where you're coming from, but if we ban you from the Shoutbox the Bills might go undefeated, based on how relatively well they do when you're not there. I guess a mix of alcohol and Jungle(maybe a little boredom/impatience) got me riled up about Josh Allen, if you are at all curious the recipe that goes into some of my antics.

Not sure why(like with Sack's Josh) some of these Josh Allens dont show up on my screen. Am I the only one this happens to? (this one it didnt until I quoted it. there is likely a spiritual equivalent I can learn if I employ the as above/so below thinking, but right now I'm just curious about the Joshes not showing up for me...hopefully it's not a harbinger fot the game or season, lol).

EDIT: I take it back. Shows up now, as does the one in Sean's post. I dont get it.

josh-300-yards.jpg

Good work, Lit. You are legit, lol. I dont need Daryl to certify that as epic. He's too busy losing college bets right now. :)

Hey, any chance you can add a football to his hand even though it's off the screen? I tried to last night but got frustrated, lol.

Now I want to find a song to play in the background.... I think it's one from one of the Conan-type movies.... maybe in Latin/Greek... kind of builds up, has some drumbs, a cymbal crashing.... Anyone know what song I'm talking about by any chance?!?! I mean it's pretty famous, I just need to find the name.

Thanks

I think I have more things I want to add to the photo for the fun of it tomorrow, but that song would make it epic...one of my favorites of all time from a movie.

Excalibur has a few great songs like the one you describe.

Excalibur has a few great songs like the one you describe.

Holy ****! ....I finally found it last night(after many hours, years really), and wanted to see if anyone could get it from my description...and YOU did! It's called "O Fortuna", and I think would make an epic theme song for Josh Allen.

Anyhow, I thought Jamsim may have been The Chosen I had prophesied for long about....but you have once again proven yourself worthy! :rockon:

(reminds me of a King Of The Hill episode where they thought Bobby was a reincarnation of the Buddha or something, and he had to pick one sacred item off a blanket of many...and you somehow did it!)

I guess it was originally a poem, and then a German composer set it to music and it became(I think "epic" wouldn't be misused for a change lol).

Here it is set to Empire Strikes Back tribute....I started it a ways in, and only lasts a minute(the portion I really dig with this Josh Allen image....without youtube, is there any way a gent can set the epic JA picture Lit made to O Fortuna? That photo and people raging about fate in Latin, they seem a great match! )

Hey, once again good work....O Fortuna was in Excalibur, and I'm guessing that was likely where I first heard it as a kid. Undertaker used it too(i found out last night) for one entrance in Wrestlemania 14, but that was after my time as a fan.

No shit! Lit's got some skillz!

Not only that, but he was actually helpful to me, AND to Josh Allen instead of mocking the notion of Josh getting 300. As someone who has endured epic amounts of mockery on here, I wanted to take a moment to dispel a narrative about one of the few people who has been mocked more than me. :)

That aside, earlier today when I had neither alcohol or caffeine in me, my concept suddenly seemed kind of dumb to me. It's currently back kinda ok now. With the music I'd be back to really digging it I think, lol. Just really need Josh to make it happen, then I think it will return to epic. Either way, good work by Lit showing good team work, something he doesnt get credit for, especially in Josh Allen-related matters. Maybe thats a sign Josh really turns the corner tomorrow in a big way.

Like the apotheosis of Washington, today is the day Josh Allen could transcend his current state to something much higher

Many of you are not even likely familiar with the artwork/title, let alone the meaning of it(or even the theory that it is a STARGATE...not like the one one the show, but how one really works). Either way, today is the day the signs point to the rising of Josh Allen, the way many prophets/charlatans have claimed. Come now Josh, you have the spirit that has been seen fit, and if it is truly so, now it is time to claim your rightful place amongst the higher powers.

This is the stargate on the celing of your Capitol: (yet 1 or 2 people deny that I bring unique content here...or maybe they have relented by now?)

EDIT: If Josh fulfills his destiny, maybe Lit can gimp his face over Washington's, and deify Josh the same way the Masons deified Washington.

How many of you were even aware of this on the ceiling of our Capitol building?

1280px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg