Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Mitch Morse had a great 1st game and made several key blocks on runs by Devin Singletary

Lit's right about Eric "Gave Fans" Wood. As for Mitch, he seems like he could give us around Wood-like level of play if this was an issue of "rust" from all his time that was missed in camp.

The play from Morse was considerably better than Bodine and Groy from last year. Morse didn't get to get live reps with the OL in the preseason because the coaching staff was taking the proper precautions as he was recovering from a concussion.

Morse will only get better the more reps he gets in practice and in games with the OL and the chemistry improves.

I'm not comparing Morse to Woods after one game played, that is a small sample size. After the season is completed we will have a better picture of Morse's time in Buffalo and be better able to compare him to Woods.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I was not criticizing your assessment of Morse. I was criticizing your assessment of Shady and all the stuff that you are now writing where you have no proof. Of course he is not the RB he was 5 years ago. And I have no Problem cutting him. I wish him the best.

But writing how he did not want to share the rock and how he did not help Singletary without any proof, that’s what I am criticizing you for ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

With all do respect to McCoy and what he has done for Buffalo I don't know if he would be able to handle to share the backfield with a rookie. He did give any words of encouragement to Singletary or Yeldon via socail media but said congradulations to Cody Ford and OL who would make him look better.

The thing is, that's exactly what he's doing now in KC as he isn't the featured back there. He could have just accepted it here and taken the extra cash while still being considered numero uno in Buffalo.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

The thing is, that's exactly what he's doing now in KC as he isn't the featured back there. He could have just accepted it here and taken the extra cash while still being considered numero uno in Buffalo.

I didn't realize he wasn't the featured back there. 80 yards is pretty good for a non-featured back, especially with only about a week to learn the new system and get acclimated to a new home and all. I wish the Bills had 80 yards from their non-featured back...

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Well... Eric Wood was downright dominant in times and made the Pro Bowl.

Morse was good, but he caused a fumble and missed a few blocks.

Definitely not the best center play since Kent Hull (at least not yet).

I’m with you about Eric Wood. He’s far and away the best center we’ve had since Hull but Morse has the potential to be better. I doubt he’ll have Wood’s (or Hull’s) longevity though.

I was not criticizing your assessment of Morse. I was criticizing your assessment of Shady and all the stuff that you are now writing where you have no proof. Of course he is not the RB he was 5 years ago. And I have no Problem cutting him. I wish him the best.

But writing how he did not want to share the rock and how he did not help Singletary without any proof, that’s what I am criticizing you for ...

So first I was an unrational homer and Chris Brown type? But I was calling for LeSean McCoy to be released for over a year. How can I be a homer if I was calling for McCoy to be cut for the past year?

Why has McCoy not voted a team captain this year? Do you think it is good leadership to not welcome your direction competition in Singletary and Yeldon to the team? What a coincidence that McCoy went out of his way to welcome Cody Ford onto the team because the OL would help him look better.

The one time McCoy talked to the media this year he said he was told he was the #1 RB by management. He failed to look at the big picture. Why would Beane sign Frank Gore and TJ Yeldon and draft Devin Singletary if he was happy with the production of McCoy? If McCoy wanted to stay he would have the self-realization to approach Beane to take a pay cut and take a reduced role in the offense and take Singletary under his wing to help develop him. All McCoy is concerned with is getting more rushing yards to make his stats look better so he can make a push for the hall of fame.

Then you have the off the field issues with McCoy with ongoing lawsuits by his ex-girlfriend Delicia Cordon who was physically assaulted in his home and had jewelry that he had bought her being stolen. McCoy was in the process of evicting Delicia Cordon from his house. What a coincidence that she got physically assaulted and had her jewelry stolen.

McCoy is a me first player, he is a diva that refused to talk to the media several times last year when he was struggling instead of facing the music as Josh Allen did after good and bad games. The is what leaders do they do, they give the credit to there teammates and take the blame of mistakes made by the offense. If you listen to Allen's press conferences he is always giving credit to his OL, his WR's, his RB's, his TE's and his coaches.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I didn't realize he wasn't the featured back there. 80 yards is pretty good for a non-featured back, especially with only about a week to learn the new system and get acclimated to a new home and all. I wish the Bills had 80 yards from their non-featured back...

Yeah, we need Gore or Yeldon to step up on that.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Yeah, we need Gore or Yeldon to step up on that.

I laughed when I read that, but it was my immediate reaction, and they say that's the honest one. :) I now realize you were probably being serious, and part of me wants to use the seandelevan quote that ends in "this team".

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy