Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Mitch Morse had a great 1st game and made several key blocks on runs by Devin Singletary

Morse wasn't perfect and had a couple of bad plays including the bad exchange that resulted in a fumbled when he got pushed back into Allen. But for the most part Morse had a lot of great plays, when he was on the move pulling or stationary.

Damn! I'm kinda curious what Shady could do with this line... even on the wrong side of 30.

Impressive.

If the line developes quickly and plays at a high level this offense should take big steps forward.

Damn! I'm kinda curious what Shady could do with this line... even on the wrong side of 30.

With all do respect to McCoy and what he has done for Buffalo I don't know if he would be able to handle to share the backfield with a rookie. He did give any words of encouragement to Singletary or Yeldon via socail media but said congradulations to Cody Ford and OL who would make him look better.

With all do respect to McCoy and what he has done for Buffalo I don't know if he would be able to handle to share the backfield with a rookie. He did give any words of encouragement to Singletary or Yeldon via socail media but said congradulations to Cody Ford and OL who would make him look better.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if McCoys attitude had a lot to do with him getting cut, and his contract certainly didn't help.

Don't get me wrong. I totally want to see what Devin can do. Just sayin... Shady had no room to move last year. That guy needs open space and this line seems like they can do that.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if McCoys attitude had a lot to do with him getting cut, and his contract certainly didn't help.

Beane and McDermott are not going to come out and say so and throw McCoy under the bus. But if you listen to McCoy's comment from training camp he believed he was the best RB on the team and said something like "I've been told I'm the starter" McCoy didn't voluteer to take a pay cut or take Singletary under his wing, I'm not sure why he couldn't see the writing on the wall.

McCoy is a declining player that refuses to admit it. He helped buffalo with a couple of years of great production, but I believe it was the right time to let him go. Beane doesn't go sign Frank Gore, TJ Yeldon and draft Devin Singletary if he is happy with McCoy.

Don't get me wrong. I totally want to see what Devin can do. Just sayin... Shady had no room to move last year. That guy needs open space and this line seems like they can do that.

I think McCoy would look more production behind Buffalo's improved OL.

But my problem with McCoy is his running style with results in volatile production. He will have a bunch of minimal gains, a loss on a run and then a big gain. He tries to turn every touch into a home run and it results in a lot of losses.

New England gets praised all the time for getting rid of players too early instead of too late. And that's what Buffalo did with McCoy.

McCoy didn't voluteer to take a pay cut or take Singletary under his wing, I'm not sure why he couldn't see the writing on the wall.

McCoy is a declining player that refuses to admit it.

You have absolutely zero proof for anything you wrote here.

Complete conjecture.

I said the same thing... other than a post by Lit, the rest of this thread is pure anti-Shady conjecture from those towing the company line. Don't believe a single word of this nonsense.

I went a step further than anybody and said with a competent(but not great) line, if Shady returned to form it would embarrass Beane for putting out possible the worst offensive line in Bills (maybe NFL?) HISTORY last season. Doing well elsewhere wont give him the chance to directly show what a shitty unit Beane put on the field for the OL and the offense in general last season.

Opponents literally had nobody else to focus on other than Shady, and Beane doesn't want to be exposed for creating a historically poor offense following the team that actually went to the playoffs(in spite of him).

I said the same thing... other than a post by Lit, the rest of this thread is pure anti-Shady conjecture from those towing the company line. Don't believe a single word of this nonsense.

I went a step further than anybody and said with a competent(but not great) line, if Shady returned to form it would embarrass Beane for putting out possible the worst offensive line in Bills (maybe NFL?) HISTORY last season. Doing well elsewhere wont give him the chance to directly show what a shitty unit Beane put on the field for the OL and the offense in general last season.

Opponents literally had nobody else to focus on other than Shady, and Beane doesn't want to be exposed for creating a historically poor offense following the team that actually went to the playoffs(in spite of him).

McCoy can still contribute and make plays but he is a declining player. He wasn't worth the money being paid to him and wasn't voted a team captain this year.

I was calling for McCoy to be cut or traded last year and this year.

McCoy can still contribute and make plays but he is a declining player. He wasn't worth the money being paid to him and wasn't voted a team captain this year.

I was calling for McCoy to be cut or traded last year and this year.

Yeah yeah Jungle, we've heard it from a handful of malcontents on here....and now that Ive been hitting the bottle finally for the first time in however long, I feel ok saying that Shady was the victim of you trying to shed the label of "homer" on here. Sure, maybe you had some true dislike of him due to ultra-high morals, but it seems apparent that the hatred was overplayed for your own personal gain. I know I am not the first person to point this out, and if I didnt like you I would have said something harsher and sooner.

You dont need to take cheap shots at a Bills HERO of this ERA to feel ok about yourself, man. And you better pray to heaven this current sad-sack backfield can put it together for more than just the 1 game they barely managed to put together, or you might regret some of your behavior. (this bills and trrry both have plenty of money for ONE SEASON, and what the heck is Yeldon doing to show he deserves the spot more?!?!)

and wasn't voted a team captain this year.

That's because he was cut a full week before team captains were even voted on.

McCoy was cut on August 31st and team captains were released on September 7th.

Good grief, Jungle, you are really reaching sometimes. Actually I am inclined to take your side in the ongoing Lit vs Jungle skirmish since Lit always attacks on a personal level. But you are really making it tough with your blind homerism. Sometimes I think you must be Chris Brown.

I hope Morse can stay healthy and avoid any more concussions. The way he played last Sunday was the best play at center that I can personally recall seeing since Kent Hull.

Good grief, Jungle, you are really reaching sometimes. Actually I am inclined to take your side in the ongoing Lit vs Jungle skirmish since Lit always attacks on a personal level. But you are really making it tough with your blind homerism. Sometimes I think you must be Chris Brown.

tenor.png

LOL at blind homerism. Mitch Morse made several key blocks in both the running game and in pass protection. It's hilarious that you are attacking me for simply stating what I saw. I even criticized him for his bad plays, but as whole he had far more good plays versus the Jets.

Lit and now you apparently don't like posters having independent thought and critical thinking skills. If someone has a different opinion and can back it up with tape than the groupthink then you attack them. This is a complete joke of a post and I have lost resepct for you. I have never had respect for Lit btw.

Morse picks up the looping DE on a T E stunt:

Morse shows good communication skills and helps Spain double team the NT before Spain trips and falls:

Morse has a key block downfield on a QB power run play by Allen:

Morse had a big block on Jamal Adams in space on this pulling play:

Morse show great anchor skills on this play where the DT is bull rushing him in pass protection:

Morse pulls and hit Jamal Adams a moving target in space. This shows off the athletism of Morse:

Morse and Feliciano seemlessly exhchange stunting DT's here. BTW this rarely happened last year:

I have provided ample evidence of Morse having a good game. I am backing up my observations with plays that happened on the field. I even prefeced by saying Morse was at fault for the bad center QB exchange where the DT pushed him into Allen to cause the fumble. If I start my post by criticizing Morse than I am not showing bias and I am being fair and balanced.

Please show me all the bad plays Morse had and how I am being a "homer". The negative nancy haters like yourself and Lit love to claim that you are real fans and only criticize players but never praise them on good plays. I both praise players on good plays and criticized them on bad plays, but I'm the blind homer according to you. Get the fuck out with that weak ass and lazy analysis.

I hope Morse can stay healthy and avoid any more concussions. The way he played last Sunday was the best play at center that I can personally recall seeing since Kent Hull.

Well... Eric Wood was downright dominant in times and made the Pro Bowl.

Morse was good, but he caused a fumble and missed a few blocks.

Definitely not the best center play since Kent Hull (at least not yet).

While I somewhat agree with you and think that it is great that you were able to mend fences with Lit, you don't need to mock someone else(like with me earlier, even though I hadn't said anything like what you were going on about in that thread) to find common ground with the guy. While I understand that navigating said ground can seem tricky, I dont think Lit requires a human sacrifice each time you agree with him, Topas. :) (I don't want to speak for the guy though, so it might be best to get confirmation on your own).

If Jungle really were Chris Brown, I think it might be cool having someone with the title "Bills Insider" on here. He seems as though he is starting to be able to appreciate Shady somewhat more now, so it's progress at least.

While I somewhat agree with you and think that it is great that you were able to mend fences with Lit, you don't need to mock someone else(like with me earlier, even though I hadn't said anything like what you were going on about in that thread) to find common ground with the guy. While I understand that navigating said ground can seem tricky, I dont think Lit requires a human sacrifice each time you agree with him, Topas. :) (I don't want to speak for the guy though, so it might be best to get confirmation on your own).

If Jungle really were Chris Brown, I think it might be cool having someone with the title "Bills Insider" on here. He seems as though he is starting to be able to appreciate Shady somewhat more now, so it's progress at least.

If I was Chris Brown why would I be calling for Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, LeSean McCoy, Russell Bodine, Vlad Ducasse, Jordan Mills, John Miller to be cut for the past year? If I was Chris Brown why would I be calling for David Culley to be replaced with an actual QB coach?

Lit's right about Eric "Gave Fans" Wood. As for Mitch, he seems like he could give us around Wood-like level of play if this was an issue of "rust" from all his time that was missed in camp.

If I was Chris Brown why would I be calling for Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, LeSean McCoy, Russell Bodine, Vlad Ducasse, Jordan Mills, John Miller to be cut for the past year? If I was Chris Brown why would I be calling for David Culley to be replaced with an actual QB coach?

lol ask Topas, he was the one who said it. I was just kind of hoping to find someone else with "Insider" as part of their title, even if it was a different kind. Chris would have been more kind to fans of Shady on here than you were, so I see what you're saying. I'm not sure why Chris Brown's name is more of an insult to be called than Stalin or Lenin on here, so obviously there are worse things folks could call you(at least in real life...Brown might be the trump card on here? lol)