Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
BillsNDeezNuts

Ray ray not looking good as a panther

Wow 2 fumbles already Ray Ray not good. Pulling for him but glad he is not in Buffalo now...

Seriously he was my favorite draft pick. I thought he was going to be a special talent in the mold of Roscoe Parrish but with more durability. But then again I thought Peterman would be good too... never mind. Carry on.

Wow 2 fumbles already Ray Ray not good. Pulling for him but glad he is not in Buffalo now...

He had issues with fumbles and muffing punts last year.

He will need to clean that up and make plays on offense if he wants to not get cut.

Loved watching the Panthers lose last night because I can't stand them all mainly because of sCam Newton (no heart, loves cameras, has turned into a giant pussy of a QB). When I saw Ray-Ray drop that first punt all I could think was "Yup, this is why we cut him!"

Seriously he was my favorite draft pick. I thought he was going to be a special talent in the mold of Roscoe Parrish but with more durability. But then again I thought Peterman would be good too... never mind. Carry on.

You may want to check out this season's Hard Knocks(if you haven't) with a semi-epic battle between Glennon and Peterman for the backup spot. For those who haven't seen it or followed it, I won't give any spoilers, other than to say it was a bit of a twist ending which I had thought I had ruined when I checked the Raiders' roster. When he was doing well, it was fun watching Gruden encouraging him to be a grinder.

Sometimes you hit on late rounds picks, sometimes you don't.

Robert Foster has been more productive than Ray Ray McCloud and Foster was an undrafted free agent.

Buffalo's starting RCB Levi Wallace was an undrafted free agent.