Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
pkschul

Bills unsung heroes #1: Kenneth Davis

Something different. A little nostalgia. Check out the run at 3:59. That was Marshawn like defender shedding.

No one has ever been so excited or worked so hard to come to Buffalo and be a Buffalo Bill than Kenny Davis did. I loved him on this team!

I’m leaving it up to you guys to carry this on. Who’s your pick? No real guidelines or rules just pick someone you feel has laid their guts out on the field and has been widely overlooked through the years.

I’m leaving it up to you guys to carry this on. Who’s your pick? No real guidelines or rules just pick someone you feel has laid their guts out on the field and has been widely overlooked through the years.

Why is your user name yellow?

Why is your user name yellow?

If you don’t know the answer then you’re not as hip as you think you are.

How about London Fletcher?

He was the leader of some dominant defenses.

One of my favorite all time Bills.

How about London Fletcher?

He was the leader of some dominant defenses.

One of my favorite all time Bills.

Good call. Start a new thread and label it #2.

If you don’t know the answer then you’re not as hip as you think you are.

Post of the week!!! (not necessarily to mock Hip...even as much as he normally deserves it, he was cool to support Kenneth Davis....just more wit than usual on here!)

Good post with mentioning Kenneth Davis as an unsung hero.

But as well as the Bills ran back then, how about the OL? lol, even Mitch Frerrote with his epic TD receptions! Yeah you hear of Kent Hull now and then, but overall I think the OL is likely not given enough credit...possibly the most important position in the NFL, depending how you look at it.

PS Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees your name as yellow, even though I was the first the ask. Maybe with aneough attention these clowns will finally fix it for you rather than berating you just for asking.

Man, what was the deal with so much Frank "4th" Reich? I didnt remember him playing so much.

The run you mentioned was the closest to the Lynch run I recall from a Bill, thanks for that.

Man, what was the deal with so much Frank "4th" Reich? I didnt remember him playing so much.

The run you mentioned was the closest to the Lynch run I recall from a Bill, thanks for that.

There was no quit in France, Frank Reich is German for France, and he was a damn solid backup.