Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Antonio Brown now accused of rape

And why did she come back a year later to get raped a year after getting allegedly assaulted in 2017

Is that so uncommon?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He is clearly a horrible peraon, I really hope this is the final nail in his NFL career. People like him do not deserve the privilege of the life he has been given.

Is that so uncommon?

yeah with gold diggers that then cry wolf.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Well, good, so I am not the only one who does not understand this. But I think the first sentence is the to my understanding the most damning one, so lets see...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

And why did she come back a year later to get raped a year after getting allegedly assaulted in 2017

This! He assaulted her, and THEN she's alone with him in his house watching TV?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I hate antonio brown but she's going to have a tough time explaining how jackin on your back followed by sleeping with u n bed adds up to rape. If she had a problem, she should have left at hot jiz on her back. I know i would have run for the hills is someone drops their load on my back.

Cue the guy who analyzes all the sexual statements on the board.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

whether it be true or not its just satisfying just to see more controversy on the pats....LOL..this POS has more news on him than Trump on CNN.....KARMA starting to do its job....

I live in a hood. What's so unusual. Was he supposed to learn something else somewhere?

theres churches in the hood, too. some really good ones, too. and some shitty ones. ive visited both kinds

of course, gangsta niggas stay as far away from churches as they can

i feel really bad for the people, especially males, that grow up in the hood and get sucked into the street life. ive spent a lot of time in the ghetto, visiting and volunteering. but every individual has a choice. ive seen kids from the same exact household, one turns into a hard working productive member of society, and their sibling turns into a gun toting gangsta nigga just waiting for someone to look at them wrong and start shooting. i have personally witnessed young gangsta-in-training males practicing how to pretend they were complying with police orders then whip out a fake gun fast enough to kill that officer

individual responsibility. either make good choices when youre a teen, or seek counselling when youre an adult. but dont (allegedly) jack off on the back of your unsuspecting trainer, and dont fuck over two teams just to satisfy your extremely selfish desires and expect not to be held accountable

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

If the NFL has a shred of credibility, they will suspend him indefinitely once confirming those messages were from him. He's clearly off his rocker and probably a sexual predator.

once again, it is completely IMMATERIAL that she decided to go back to work for him after he jacked off on her back

bad judgement? definitely

does that get AB off the hook for (allegedly) forcibly raping her? obviously thats a big fat NO

and even though i dont like lie detector tests bc they are NOT foolproof, the fact that she passed them when asked point blank about the exact nature of the allegations is going to put a ton of pressure on AB and the Cheaters. thats going to be a TON of distraction for that team. i expect he will get cut this week

once again, it is completely IMMATERIAL that she decided to go back to work for him after he jacked off on her back

bad judgement? definitely

does that get AB off the hook for (allegedly) forcibly raping her? obviously thats a big fat NO

and even though i dont like lie detector tests bc they are NOT foolproof, the fact that she passed them when asked point blank about the exact nature of the allegations is going to put a ton of pressure on AB and the Cheaters. thats going to be a TON of distraction for that team. i expect he will get cut this week

The pressue is mounting on the Pats like crazy....Kraft's visit to the rub/tug....Patrick Chung cocaine legal issues...ongoing AB saga that should be the movie of the week.....I think your right.....He will be released by the Cheats.....I see it....

Believe it or not you can get raped and not feel like the criminal justice system will do anything. Going through the civil justice system can get her compensation for her pain and suffering, emotional abuse, and money that will be used to therapist to help her deal with this.

Antonio Brown is not a good person, he has 5 kids with 2 different women, has a history of erratic behaviour, threw furnature off a high rise building and almost hit a kid, and does not get the beneift of the doubt.

Didn't know that about him, personally I he's a turd. I can see a stay on the Commissioner's exempt list coming, it's his fault for being an idiot.

even if she really is a gold digger (she aint messin with no broke niggas), even if she slept in the same bed with him trying to goad him into raping her, that is still IMMATERIAL

hes the dumbass gansta-ass misogynistic selfish motherfucker that (allegedly) forcibly raped her

none of this other stuff we are hearing about her bad decisions gives him any protection if he did finally rape her

so maybe she tricked his dumb ass. IT DOESNT MATTER. they appear to have a good amount of corroborating evidence (admittedly circumstantial) and some extremely credible peripheral witnesses (the church leader who is a former sex crimes DA) that they definitely could get a conviction

of course there could be other stuff that comes out that would weaken her case to the point that it just goes away. but as of right now, he appears to be in serious jeopardy

and even though i feel bad for both her (who is either just a gold digger or has very bad decision making skills) and AB (who could have chosen another path besides being a punk ass), im super glad this is happening to that filth of a team

even if she really is a gold digger (she aint messin with no broke niggas), even if she slept in the same bed with him trying to goad him into raping her, that is still IMMATERIAL

hes the dumbass gansta-ass misogynistic selfish motherfucker that (allegedly) forcibly raped her

none of this other stuff we are hearing about her bad decisions gives him any protection if he did finally rape her

so maybe she tricked his dumb ass. IT DOESNT MATTER. they appear to have a good amount of corroborating evidence (admittedly circumstantial) and some extremely credible peripheral witnesses (the church leader who is a former sex crimes DA) that they definitely could get a conviction

of course there could be other stuff that comes out that would weaken her case to the point that it just goes away. but as of right now, he appears to be in serious jeopardy

and even though i feel bad for both her (who is either just a gold digger or has very bad decision making skills) and AB (who could have chosen another path besides being a punk ass), im super glad this is happening to that filth of a team

it may be immaterial to the NFL and whether the Commish drops a suspension on him but it is very material for a legal case and her credibility which the defense will make damn sure to bring into question and try to destroy her. It's what defense attorneys do. I am sure Antonio Brown is a royal dumb ass, but rape nowadays seems like a "on second thought" thing.

Antonio Brown is not a good person, he has 5 kids with 2 different women

hell, for such a dumbass gangsta nigga thats practically responsible. i would have guessed its more likely 5 kids with 7 different women

id like to apologize to the universe and all the millions of good black fathers for making that joke

The entire Robert Kraft prostitution thing seems to have been swept under the rug.

I've heard nothing new about it.

Hmm...

last I heard they got some part of the case thrown out which really hurt the State's case.

hell, for such a dumbass gangsta nigga thats practically responsible. i would have guessed its more likely 5 kids with 7 different women

id like to apologize to the universe and all the millions of good black fathers for making that joke

he aint no Travis Henry, or Shawn Kemp.

yeah with gold diggers that then cry wolf.

When you add in golddiggers then you have a valid point LOL. I was thinking more along the lines of women who are abused then always go back to their abuser

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Antonio Brown give a bad name to all good black fathers out there.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

he aint no Travis Henry, or Shawn Kemp.

Antonio Brown has exhibited very bad judgment over the past year and half.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just because you give a scumbag $30million doesn't make him less of a scumbag. He's just a rich scumbag now.